The growth of a nation is not just about accumulating its industrial, agricultural and services indices but also tallying its performance on the human development numbers. The state of its healthcare is one of the critical measures of how a nation state is performing. It is even more important with a country the size of India.
In order to address various opportunities, latest developments and technological advancements in the healthcare industry, Elets Technomedia along with eHealth Magazine is delighted to host Healthcare Innovation Summit on 13th June, 2019 Mumbai, which will bring together experts and thought leaders to discuss and share the current scenario of Indian healthcare industry and initiate the way forward to meet the needs of patients in the sector.
The summit’s objective is to leverage digital technologies, disseminate information regarding latest trends and practices, skills and resources, and create channels for collaboration and consensus among key stakeholders.
The agenda of the summit is to use advanced innovations, disperse data with respect to most recent patterns and practices, abilities and assets, and make channels for joint effort and accord among key partners.
‘Taking Healthcare Delivery to Next Level-Best Practices, Innovation & Excellence’ where policymakers and luminaries would deliberate upon best practices being leveraged to provide better care.
The Innovation Summit would witness presence of a galaxy of healthcare stalwarts, top policymakers, international experts, industry players, and hospital decision-makers.
Key Invitees and Experts:
- Shri Eknath Shinde, Hon’ble Health Minister, Government of Maharashtra
- Dr Pradeep Kumar Vyas, Principal Secretary -(Public Health), Government of Maharashtra
- Dr Jayanti S Ravi, Commissioner( Health) & Principal Secretary, Public Health & Family Welfare, Government of Gujarat
- Dr Jayanti S. Ravi, Principal Secretary & Commissioner, Department of Public & Family Welfare, Government of Gujarat
- Sanjay Mukherjee, Secretary, Medical Education & Drugs Department, Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
- Dr Anup Kumar Yadav, Mission Director, National Health Mission, Government of Maharashtra
- Dr Ashwini Joshi, Additional Commissioner, Western Suburbs, Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
- Sunil Kumar Bhushan, DDG & Head Health Sector, National Informatics Centre,
- Bomi Bhote, Chief Executive Officer, Ruby Hall Clinic,
- Gautam Khanna, Chief Executive Officer, P D Hinduja Hospital
- Jitendra Haryan, Chief Executive Officer, Jaslok Hospital & Research Center,
- Dr C S Pramesh, Director, Tata Memorial Hospital.
- Ganesh Shinde, Dean, Cooper Hospital
- Dilip Patil, Founder Director, Trivector Group & Baby Quest Cryobank,
Bringing in veterans and visionaries at the helm of India’s healthcare revolution, the conference will give new and old aspirants a chance to get reflect on the future of the healthcare business in India, identifying the growth drivers in the sector. These experts would ponder upon various prominent issues influencing the healthcare sector.
Topics of Discussion
- Role of Public Private Partnership (PPP) for Developing Sustainable Healthcare Ecosystem
- Role of Emerging Technologies for Building Smart Hospitals
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Healthcare
- Ensuring Profitability through Optimum Patient Care’.
Apart from this, the Summit will also host an Awards Ceremony in the evening where you can witness several brands showcase their expertise and gain prominence in the industry.
About Elets Technomedia
Elets Technomedia, the premier technology and media research organisation of Asia and the Middle East, has spread its wings in India and across the world over the years. Since 2003, the organisation has been championing the cause of the governments, building knowledge-sharing platforms and highlighting importance of innovations for governance, health, education, urban development, and banking and finance sectors among others through conferences, publications, and knowledge portals.
For sponsorship queries, contact Gopi Krishna Arora: 9582892293.