AIIMS has released the result for 2nd Round of Online Seat Allocation / Counselling for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Course. The AIIMS MBBS allotment result is available on the official website. There are three Groups of candidates who have been allocated seat in the 2nd Round of Seat Allocation/Online Counselling. The procedures are different for each Group. Students are advised to follow instructions specific to their respective group to complete the admission process.
How to check students AIIMS MBBS 2nd Counselling Result 2019?
– Go to the official AIIMS website for admissions: aiimsexams.org.
– Click on the link provided for 2nd Round of Online Seat Allocation / Counselling for AIIMS MBBS.
– A pdf will open. Download the pdf.
– Look up your allotment status using your roll number.
All candidates who have been allotted a seat in the 2nd Round of AIIMS MBBS Online Seat Allocation/Counselling are required to visit the website and mandatorily choose one of the following options by 5.00 P.M., on July 26, 2019. Failure to select any of the options as below will lead to forfeiture of the allocated seat and the candidate will become ineligible to participate in 3rd Round.
1. ACCEPT allotted seat and DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE in further rounds of Seat Allocation.
2. ACCEPT allotted seat and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 3rd ROUND of Seat Allocation.
3. DECLINE / REFUSE allotted seat and DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE in 3rd ROUND of Seat Allocation.