The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) MBBS entrance examination results were declared on Wednesday which will make successful students to get at AIIMS New Delhi and fourteen other AIIMS situated across country.
Medical aspirants, who appeared in the exam conducted by the AIIMS, can check their results at aiimsexams.org.
As per AIIMS, total 3,38,457 candidates appeared for the examination, held on May 25 and 26 at 339 centres in 151 cities. A total of 1,57,488 males, 1,80,934 females and 35 third gender candidates appeared for the examination for admission to 1,207 seats.
Out of them, 11,380 have qualified – 7,352 males, 4,027 females and one third gender candidate.
The students who qualify in the entrance examination will undergo counseling. Successful candidates need to report to the respective AIIMS to undergo medical examination by a medical board consisting of faculty members set up by the respective Institute.
In 2018, AIIMS MBBS results were declared on June 18. Eliza Bansal from Lehragaga in Sangrur district secured the first rank in the same.
How to check the results
• Students need to login to AIIMS official page aiimsexams.org
• Click on the ‘MBBS result 2019’ link available on homepage
• Students need to enter registration number and other required credentials
• Once the ‘MBBS result 2019’ link gets opened, students need to enter registration number and other required credentials at mentioned place
• Click enter button which will get you the result
• Download and take a printout of it for your future reference