Consure Medical, a healthcare start-up founded in 2012 that aims to become one of the most patient-centric medical device companies in the world, has received an undisclosed series-B funding.
Series-B funding is the second round of financing for a business by private equity investors or venture capitalists. Reportedly, the funding for Consure Medical was led by the venture capital firm Accel Partners, with participation from the earlier investors that include Indian Angel Network, India Innovation Fund and India Venture Partners.
- Penetration into new markets
- Investment in further product development for critical care setting
- Growing customer reach
- Building sales in India and the United States (US)
- Targeting Japan as the next market destination
- Product platform ” the Qora Stool Management Kit (SMK), which has received 510(k) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance for its Qora suite of devices
- Added a short-term product, Qora Arida, and two long-term products, Qora Aeon and Qora AIM, which is MRI-compatible, which offer an expanded faecal management portfolio for complex critical care patients and long-term acute or nursing care patients