Chief Minister of Rajasthan
| Highlights of Rajasthan Budget 2016-17
- 43,000 families benefited under Bhamashah Health Insurance in a short time.
- Upgradation of 2 sub-centres to primary health centre (PHC)
- Opening of 5 new PHCs & upgradation of 8 PHCs to community health centre (CHC)
- Increase in the number of beds in 8 CHC-District Hospitals
- Upgradation of CHC, Chaksu to Satellite Hospital
- Rs 1,716 crore for National Health Mission (NHM)
- 100 new dental chairs and 7 mobile dental vans for divisional headquarters
- Rs 5 crore for new beds, wheelchairs, beds, etc. in government hospitals
- Colour Doppler Machines in 3 districts
- Rs 31.10 crore for new buildings of sub-centres, PHCs and CHCs
- Distribution of tricycle, hearing aid, etc. on the basis of e-health card
- Continuation of community-based malnutrition management programme
- Raising the retirement age of allopathic doctors in Medical, Health and Family Welfare Department and medical teachers in Medical Education Department to 62 years.
- 16 newborn stabilisation units to be upgraded to special newborn care unit- Rs 5 crore
- Food security labs in 5 more districts – Rs 27.50 crore
- Rs 5 crore for new Swasthya Bhawan Building
- 3 Aanchal Prasuti Kendra, 9 Panchakarma Kendra, 11 Jarawasta Centres and 6 Prakritik Chikitsa Kendra to be established.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Elets video