eHealth Magazine December Issue 2018
Cover Story: IVF: Evolving Market of Cutting-Age Reproductive Technology
Conceptualised and launched 13 years ago, eHEALTH Magazine is a leading publication from Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd documenting the latest changes impacting the healthcare landscape. It is perhaps the only magazine in India, South Asia and the Middle East, which highlights disruptive technological innovations and other structural changes in eHEALTH space that are gradually transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
As an online and print platform, eHEALTH was launched with an aim to help healthcare stakeholders to trace the trajectory of healthcare sector and help make quality health services affordable and accessible.
eHEALTH strives to create a community of practice by enabling the policymakers and stakeholders to conduct brilliant exploration of key lacunas, as well as stunning opportunities that can widen the reach of dedicated healthcare service providers through the length and breadth of both within and outside the Indian market.
Moreover, eHEALTH is not merely the voice of Indian healthcare system, but also a game-changer that plays a crucial role in forging collaborations and partnerships between players in the field by bringing them on the same platform through our much coveted and awaited annual event. The magazine has been successfully transforming the healthcare space by highlighting the latest trends and gaps.
IVF: Evolving Market of Cutting-Age Reproductive Technology
With services such as artificial insemination, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), gamete intra fallopian transfer (GIFT), and intra cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), the Indian fertility industry is growing exponentially. As per a study, nearly 27.5 million couples in India suffer from infertility. And the number is likely to go up by more than 10 per cent by 2022.
The growing market of IVF in India which is projected to reach $ 775.9 million by 2022 provides huge opportunities to various stakeholders. Sensing a scope, insurance companies are now coming forward and designing products for infertility.
Although the Indian IVF industry has grown exponentially over the last few decades, the industry remains fragmented and unorganised. Our special issue will explore various aspects of IVF, including market opportunity and various challenges associated with the technology.
The magazine will also feature interviews, articles by eminent doctors, IVF experts and others who have hands on experience on latest trends of the technology.
Our Digital Footprints:
- Online Unique Visitors per Month: 1,80,000+
- More than 2,51,000 Monthly Page Views
- Print Circulation (Monthly): 35,000 covering pan India
- Newsletter Subscription(Monthly): 3,00,000+
- More than 3 lakhs of Newsletter (weekly and monthly) subscribers.
- More than 15,000 Social Network Followers
- Interview Videos on eletsTv- 600+
- Readership: More than 2 Lakh (Print & Online) including Asian Countries, UAE, Germany & Arab Countries.
- CEOs, CIOs, CTOs & CXOs of Private Hospitals.
- Secretaries, Joint Secretaries from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and NHM
- Health IT Providers and Solution Providers
- Medical Equipment & Device Manufacturers, Diagnostics Labs Consultants and pathology labs
- Pharmaceuticals Companies and Laboratories
- International Funding and Development Agencies
- National and International Medical Associations
- Health Insurers, Research Organisations, and Financial Institutions
- Directors, Deans, HODs of Medical, Nursing and Pharma Colleges and much more…
Social Media Presence:
6000+ Followers on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ehealthmagazine
8800+ Followers on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ehealthmagazine
2600+ Followers on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ehealthonline
Advertorial /Advertisement: Participate in the edition and showcase your products & services to your target audience.
Last Date for Sending:
Last Date for sending Artwork: 22 December, 2018
Last Date for sending Editorial: 20 December, 2018
For Advertising Queries Contact:
Contact: Anubhav Dubey, +91 9870101238
For Editorial Queries: Mukul Kumar Mishra