The organisation’s vision is to make sure that the healthcare industry uses the antimicrobial products in their operational theatres and laboratories which will help the patients to avoid infections, says Murugesan R, Senior Director, Sales – Private Networks, R&M India, in conversation with Elets News Network (ENN).
Q How did your organisation contribute to healthcare domain in 2018?
R&M (Reichle & De-Massari AG) is a pioneer in producing high-end communication networking cables and products for various verticals. Healthcare cabling is one of the prominent businesses for R&M as it caters to a wide range of cabling products and solutions to this industry. With high level of product quality and innovative design, we have offered our services to many hospitals and laboratories in 2018.
We believe the network infrastructure in a healthcare organisation needs more than just data lines. Also, the cables used for medical facilities have to withstand exceptional stress levels, as it needs to incorporate numerous functions and applications. Cabling solutions from R&M offer clinics, hospitals and care homes a sound basis for their IT infrastructure.
In 2018, R&M had undertaken numerous projects and delivered its expertise to fulfil the unique needs and requirements of the healthcare market in both convincing and comprehensive manner.
• The tried-and-tested basic R&Mfreenet range provides a complete system for generic, structured cabling, according to IS 11801. The R&Mfreenet cabling system is ideally suited for use in hospitals and homes, thanks to its modular design, proven quality and reliability, and its functional diversity.
• R&M has offered special solutions catering for the specific requirements of patient rooms and treatment rooms.
Q What were your products/ solutions catered to healthcare industry in 2018?
Keeping the hygiene parameter on higher priority, we cater anti- microbial products to hospitals and laboratories.
Below are the key products designed and catered across healthcare segment.
• R&MhealthLine: anti-bacterial cabling range
• R&MsafeLine: galvanic separation of data lines
• R&Mfreenet: unique product with colour coding and looking possibilities to meet the demand of security and risk management.
Q Share your vision on IT in 2019 for healthcare vertical.
The healthcare industry in India is growing rapidly. This is one of the key focused verticals for R&M. We have got the complete range of data transmission cabling systems as per the healthcare standards. Our vision is to make sure that the healthcare industry uses the anti-microbial products in their operational theatres and laboratories which will help the patients to avoid infections. We will be organising the industry-based educational programmes for the IT teams in the healthcare Industry. This will help R&M to add more clients from healthcare domain.