Eye-Q Super Speciality Eye Hospitals, one of the biggest chains of eye hospitals in Northern India, has been honoured with ‘Innovation in Quality of service Delivery’ award at the 2nd year of National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016 held at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
Eye-Q Super Speciality Eye Hospitals – Overview
Eye-Q Super Speciality Eye Hospitals was founded by leading ophthalmologist Dr Ajay Sharma and former Bausch & Lomb honcho Rajat Goel in 2007 with the objective to provide high-quality and affordable eye care services in the smaller towns. Eye-Q aims to work towards making eye care services accessible to the subjugated sections of the society at reasonable rates.
Currently, Eye-Q operates 44 super specialty eye hospitals under a hub-and-spoke model in Delhi-NCR, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Gujarat and will be soon expanding in Maharashtra with centres in Aurangabad, Nasik and Jalgaon. As a part of its joint venture with Dubai-headquartered SkipperSeil group, Eye-Q would soon launch its operations in Africa with a centre in Nigeria.
The National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016 “ Key Takeaways
- Endorsed by the CMO Asia, World CSR Day & Stars of the industry group.
- In line with the commitment towards innovative growth strategies and solutions adopted by the best companies in the healthcare industry.
- Recognise & reward projects and professionals that lead innovative healthcare practice and make a real difference to patients lives in the healthcare science and allied health professions.
- Has been honored with The Best Eye Care Company award by Frost and Sullivans India Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2012
- The most promising brand in Eye Care in India at the World Brand Summit 2016