The registration for the country’s next phase of Covid-19 vaccination is set to start on March 1. People who are eligible for the shots during the forthcoming phase can self-register on Co-Win, the government’s portal.
The country had begun its vaccination drive on January 16. In the first-phase, healthcare and frontline workers have been vaccinated.
People above age 60 and 45 with comorbidities will get the shots.
Here’s how to Register:
- The self-registration option will not be restricted to online channels as several might not be acquainted with exploitation apps
- There will be registration windows open in hospitals, besides the Co-WIN app. No registration charge will be applied
- A new version of the Co-WIN app will be rolled out soon to enable the common man can are log in to register for getting a vaccine shot
- Sixty years and above will need to produce a photo ID to register. People with co-morbidity problems will be required to produce a medical certificate during vaccination.
- Both booked and open slots will be offered for the next phase of vaccination slated to begin from Monday