The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has declared results for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) exam. Candidates who had appeared for the exam seeking admission to gain expertise in various departments of medical science, can check the results on the official website, nbe.edu.in.
The results for the exam, conducted on January 5, is available in PDF format at the official website of NBE —nbe.edu.in. Candidates can check the same after filling in their roll numbers.
This is the first time that NTA will conduct NEET PG examination for AIIMS and JIPMER as well. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses. The NEET PG examination is conducted to qualify for admission in all MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses.
How to check NEET PG results 2020?
- Candidates should login to official website– nbe.edu.in
- Select the exam ‘NEET PG’
- Click on notice for result for NEET PG 2020 on the page
- Result would be available in PDF; check the details
- Download the same for future use
- It is mandatory for a candidate to download the scorecards as it will be required at the time of counselling
- Scorecards can be downloaded by entering user ID and password in ‘Applicant Login’ section