The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is all set to declare the results for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) exam soon. Reports say results could be announced on or before January 31.
Candidates who had appeared for the exam, conducted on January 5, can check the results on the official website, nbe.edu.in. They need to check the official website of NBE for the results.
Candidates can check their marks obtained, All India Rank (AIR), qualifying status in NEET PG results PDF. They can also check category-wise equivalent cutoff scores for qualifying percentile set by NBE.
For selection, Unreserved (UR) category candidates need to score at least the 50th percentile. While SC/ST/OBC and UR-PH medical graduates, it is 40th and 45th percentile, respectively.
For the test takers belonging to the Unreserved (UR) category, it is the 50th percentile, while for SC/ST/OBC and UR-PH medical graduates, it is 40th and 45th percentile, respectively.
- Those securing the cutoff will be included in the result of NEET PG 2020.
- Qualifiers can download NEET PG scorecard 2020 from the first week of February.
- NEET PG counselling will be conducted in online mode from second week of March
- Qualified candidates would get admission into 19,953 MD, 10,821 MS, 1979 PG Diploma and 1338 DNB seats
- Selected students would be called for counselling process, which will be conducted via online in three rounds including mop-up round
How to check NEET PG results 2020?
- Candidates should login to official website– nbe.edu.in
- Select the exam ‘NEET PG’
- Click on notice for result for NEET PG 2020 on the page
- Result would be available in PDF; check the details
- Download the same for future use
- It is mandatory for a candidate to download the scorecards as it will be required at the time of counselling
- Scorecards can be downloaded by entering user ID and password in ‘Applicant Login’ section