Mumbai-based Inspira Enterprise is a leading digital transformation enterprise that integrates bold thinking, path breaking technologies and years of expertise to transform businesses and organisations around the world.
Established in 2008, its expertise lies in Digital Healthcare, Cyber Security, Internet of Things (IOT), Networking and ANKIOS. The enterprise is a single platform exclusively dedicated to next-gen digital transformation– Blockchain, Intelligent Automation, Big Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing technologies.
ALL ABOUT INSPIRA DIGITAL HEALTH
Mission and vision of Inspira Digital Health is to contribute and lead the digital revolution in the Indian healthcare paradigm, based on citizen centricity, quality of care, better access, universal health coverage, and inclusiveness.
All these aspirations can be realised mainly by leveraging the power of disruptive technologies. In the context of India, with its size and diversity, this mammoth task requires a holistic, comprehensive and interoperable digital architecture. Inspira is one of the leaders in today’s digital health space with big ongoing and completed projects.
HOW INSPIRA DRIVING THE DIGITAL HEALTH MISSION
Our nation is currently facing a population health challenge of unprecedented scope because of the increasing obligation to properly address healthcare costs that are rising exponentially and, simultaneously, a nation of individuals whose health status is lower than the previous generation and continuing to decline.
Technology can save lives – it has been demonstrated, time and again. Luckily the extent of what technology can do to save lives is increasing at a significant rate. And How Inspira is leading Digital Transformation which is taking place swiftly in the healthcare industry. The healthcare providers focus on offering exemplary patient experience through technological innovation and communication, where Inspira is driving the initiative with very high speed and in just six years we have been able to deliver and manage the below.
INSPIRA—A ONE STOP CENTRE TO FILLIP DIGITAL HEALTH INFRASTRUCTURE
- Inspira is transforming public health by digitally revolutionising large Government Hospitals, Medical College and Public Health Facilities like Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, Vardaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Coal India, NIEGRIMS Shillong, Chitranjan National Institute of Cancer Kolkata, Govt of Seychelle, Vadodara and Dahod Smart City Digital Health, and Kalpana Chawla Medical College, Karnal, Haryana. The consolidated value of all digital health projects is more than $20million.
- Implementing India’s largest single Healthcare IT Infrastructure project “Development of Campus wide Digital Network Solution” with AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi and Jhajjar Campus) of worth $8.5 million.
- Inspira is driving digital mission along with the Government digital India initiative and converting manual process carried out by healthcare organisations to digital with clinical workflow-based process. Till date, 20K+ beds have been transformed to digital.
- Millions of patients have got opportunity to take charge of their health and decide when action is needed. The accessibility to their own personal data has created a demand for greater transparency from healthcare providers.
- Inspira is contributing towards employment generation directly and indirectly with their Digital Health initiative and vision to help India becoming the world’s largest Digital Health enabled country. Today, more than 10K Healthcare users are leveraging Inspira’s Digital Health platform.
- Inspira’s R&D and Innovations are need-based and focuses on market trends, Govt Policies\Global and key initiatives taken in the past for transforming healthcare domain to digital like WHO Global Strategy on Digital Health, National Digital Health Mission and EHR guideline of India.
SUCCESS USE CASES FOR DIGITAL PUBLIC HEALTH
Inspira offers a dynamic suite of solutions and services that extend beyond the continuum of care to help you operate your organisation, improve workflow efficiency, engage your community in its own well-being and most importantly, continually advance patient care. It is committed to serve as your trusted healthcare advisor to help your organisation navigate the ever- changing healthcare landscape and achieve better outcomes.
KEY UNIQUE FUNCTIONALITY FOR PUBLIC HEALTH
- Inspira’s healthcare applications provide a suite of clinical systems for healthcare professionals with the best of tools to perform their work effectively and efficiently.
- Inspira’s Healthcare solutions offer a full spectrum of Hospital Management System with 40+ modules, services and solutions from patient care to revenue cycle management and supply chain management to the electronic health record (EHR) and much more.
- Provides a vehicle for improving the quality and safety of patient care by reducing medication and medical errors.
- Stimulates consumer education and patients’ involvement in their own healthcare.
- Increases efficiency by eliminating unnecessary processes and paperwork.
- Provides caregivers with clinical decision support tools for more effective care and treatment.
- Eliminates redundant or unnecessary testing and improves public health reporting and monitoring.
- Creates potential loop for feedback between health-related research and actual practice.
- Provides the backbone of technical infrastructure for leverage by national and state-level initiatives.
- Reduces health related costs.
- Provides level of interoperability among EHRs maintained by individual physicians & organisations.
Article is written by Sandeep Jha, Vice President – Digital Health & Dr Santosh Pawar, Vice President – Healthcare, Inspira Enterprise India Pvt Ltd