National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET Counselling 2019 would begin today for undergraduate MBBS and BDS admissions for the current academic year,
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will begin the first round of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2019 Counselling for undergraduate MBBS and BDS admissions for the current academic year from today.
Medical aspirants who qualified the NEET 2019 and are keeping their fingers crossed to get admission in best medical colleges across country will have to fill their choices on the official website mcc.nic.in.
The first round of counselling will be conducted from June 19 to 24. If seats will remain vacant then second round would be conducted from July 6 to July 9.
It is to be noted that MCC would be conducting the counselling for only 15% All India Quota candidates seats of the total intake from all the government and private colleges and deemed universities (except for colleges of Jammu and Kashmir).
State authorities will be conducting counseling for rest of 85% state quota seats.
Students must be curious to know how to go about the whole procedures. They must be interesting to know all the details regarding eligibility and documents required for the counseling.
Here are all the details in crisp manner:
Candidates who qualified the NEET 2019 exam can lock their seat between 10 am to 5 pm on the official website mcc.nic.in from June 19, 2019
Students who scored a minimum of 50 percent (40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC and 45th percentage for general-physically handicapped) in the NEET 2019 are considered passed in the exam
The first seat allotment list will be announced on June 26
The registration link would be available from June 19 onwards
How to go about the counseling?
• Interested students need to login official website mcc.nic.in
• Then they will have to click ‘ug medical counselling’ link
• Click on ‘new registration’ which will be redirecting to a new page
• Fill in all the details and click on submit button
• Make the payment
List of documents required
• Copy of downloaded NEET-MDS/PG 2019 admit card
• NEET-MDS/PG 2019 marksheet
• Nationality certificate/valid passport or School leaving certificate of HSC/ class 12 indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
• BDS/MBBS degree
• Internship completion certificate
• Permanent / provisional registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI
• Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the college/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS/MDS examination is recognised by Medical Council of India
• Medical fitness certificate
• Copy of receipt of online fee payment