In order to ensure comprehensive care, KIMS Group of Hospitals, the largest corporate healthcare group in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, and Portea Medical, Indias leading home healthcare company, on June 23 announced a partnership to expand the delivery of Porteas comprehensive, tech-enabled home healthcare services to patients of KIMS Hospitals in Secunderabad and Kondapur.
Taking collaboration to a new level, patients discharged from the two KIMS facilities will now receive customised home-based medical care customised according to their requirements.
Overall, the Porteas comprehensive offering will include the following five components:
- In-person medical care delivery by Porteas doctors, nurses, physiotherapists and nursing attendants;
- Provision of medical equipment on rental / sale;
- Collection of lab samples and delivery of medical reports;
- Point-of-care medical devices for continuous monitoring;
- Ongoing patient support via phone/chat provided by Porteas clinicians
- Hospital-like care at home will enable faster recovery for patients
- Will enable specialists at KIMS to focus their efforts at the hospital to the treatment of patients requiring critical care
- Will play a key role across the board “ from treating everyday illnesses, to post-surgery support, to the management of chronic diseases
- Technology is a fundamental element in the offering to ensure consistent service quality, as well as serve as the framework for the integration of point-of-care medical devices for continuous monitoring and intervention
- Will ensure all medical needs of patients are met on a continual basis