June 2013 2133

MEDSIM – Medical Simulation Based Learning Using Virtual Patients

By Prof Prema Nedungadi, Center for Research in Advanced Technologies for Education (CREATE)Amrita University

With 330 medical colleges,India’s medical education domain is one of the largest in the world.At the same time, while our hospitals
have upgraded laboratory techniques,installed Electronic Medical Records (EMR) solutions, medical education in India have not kept pace in using technologies in the classroom. Experts estimate a large number of deaths each year in hospitals as a result of medical errors. In the context of patient safety, the pedagogical usefulness of animations and interactive simulations in healthcare is most interesting to consider.
Imagine a situation where hard to diagnose patient cases are electronically documented by experienced doctors and our future doctor students are allowed to practice and learn from them. Inspired by Amrita University Chancellor AMMA’s vision that research and development should directly benefit the society, MEDSIM aims to provide medically accurate case simulations and reduce medical error and improve patient safety.
Under a research grant from DeitY,Government of India, the Center of  Research in Educational Technologies(CREATE) at Amrita University along with faculty and doctors from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) and CDAC Trivandrum are designing an innovative, scalable and cost effective approach of using computer based medical simulation learning environment called MEDSIM to address this very issue. Computer based simulation facilitates learning through interactive problem solving and real time feedback but without the risk to patients. Amrita University has established itself as leader in simulation based development by successfully designing hundreds of virtual simulation based experiments for both schools and higher engineering education and the learning outcomes for thousands of students have been positively impacted through the computer based simulation approach.
The MEDSIM approach is aligned to the clarion call in the Medical Council of India (MCI) 2015 vision document that recommends immediate adoption of technologies like simulation in medical colleges.
MEDSIM is being designed to provide an easy to use learning environment to replicate clinical scenarios and allow features such as practice and feedback for medical skills development, exposure to difficult to visualise procedures, protocols and case studies with state of art virtual patient cases. The system is designed to be relevant to the Indian environment and confirm to our MBBS curriculum.
In MEDSIM, a medical student will interact with a virtual patient to obtain the history, conduct a physical exam and make diagnostic and therapeutic decisions. The student may pose questions to the virtual patient, order lab tests, and prescribe medicines. Students may review the results and responses before making diagnostic clinical and management choices. The student’s decisions have direct consequences on the virtual patient’s outcome.The pilot stage of the project will involve developing virtual patient cases with the guidance of doctors and real medical case histories in a couple of areas such as emergency medicine and critical care.

87 Comments

87 Comments

1. auto insurance quotes Gaffney SC

December 9, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Pau’s play continues to worry me. He’s undoing all the strides he made last season in shedding his ‘Gasoft’ reputation. In related news, the rebounding numbers look completely flipped from the Finals.Kobe is playing at a ridiculous level but now someone else needs to come along with him for the ride.

2. cheap auto insurance Levittown NY

December 9, 2017 at 4:03 pm

on other blogs in my niche. i…leave intelligent comments and leave a link to my pages there. any one can do this though it is more effective if you make pertinent comments instead of just saying things like “nice blog”. you can also use some paid methods…

3. car insurance in Bloomingdale IL

December 9, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Excellent, encore une fois ! A propos de la Lambada : j’avais 4 ans lors de sa sortie, et, malgré tout, il m’arrive de l’avoir encore dans la tête !!

4. cheap full coverage auto insurance Gardena CA

December 9, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Network Marketing is certainly a great way to make money for sure. What is so exciting about Monitium is the ability to generate multiple streams of income from the one team – it is hard to imagine a better platform to create wealth than with Monitium. Thanks for this incredible opportunity guys.Lynn Baillie

5. non owners car insurance quotes Lehighton PA

December 9, 2017 at 11:14 pm

30 days ago, a young engineer from Apple applied for a job and agreed to take a great deal less, and leave Apple. Would you believe that this week he changed his mind. Suggesting that the internal environment may have changed at Apple in a positive way .

6. us agency car insurance Bedford TX

December 10, 2017 at 12:12 am

“So what are they working on?”Dual technology of course. X amount of power generation, X amount of bombs. Power keeps them alive, bombs keep us on edge. We are not dealing with stupid f**** here. Will they succeed, depends on our backbone.

7. best auto insurance in Farmingdale NY

December 10, 2017 at 2:31 am

Olá!Estava (mais uma vez) vendo as novidades do site e achei essa promoção superinteressante!Gostaria de verdade de ganhar esse livro, acho que me proporcionará uma leitura MUITO prazerosa.Obrigada pela oportunidade

8. low income auto insurance Hagerstown MD

December 10, 2017 at 4:38 am

1 or 2 wet diapers is an indication that there is something wrong. A newborn should have at the very minimum 6-8 wet diapers a day, usually there will be 10 or more. If your baby is only wetting 1 or 2 a day take them to the er and have her checked out she may be dehydrated or have another issue that needs to be looked into. Do not wait if see a dr now if the dr at the er will not take you seriously seek another opinion and contact your pediatrician to see your child immediatley…….

9. Here are some tools for your consideration:SuperAntispywareAVG AntiSpyware(These programs can be run in Safe Mode after downloading and updating)You may also want to install the following tool. It is free and requires you to check for and enable updates manually once a week or so. It uses no system resources and blocks many forms of spyware before it actually loads on your computer.SpywareBlaster (inoculates, not a spyware removal tool)

10. low income car insurance dmv Comstock Park MI

December 10, 2017 at 7:23 am

Wow. You PANNED this movie. I would have thought from this review that you would have given it an F, but I guess those explosions were just to dang good, yo.

11. low income car insurance Arcadia CA

December 10, 2017 at 7:25 am

In response to your comment I am not quite sure what you mean. I am in no way suggesting anything is anyone’s particular fault. This is more about letting people in general know about their health and for no other reason. If my article appeared to give that impression I apologize as it was not my intention. Kindly, Carol H. Bodie

12. car insurance Somerset KY

December 10, 2017 at 8:22 am

This blog appears to recieve a good ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It offers a nice individual twist on things. I guess having something useful or substantial to say is the most important factor.VA:F [1.6.5_908]please wait…VA:F [1.6.5_908](from 0 votes)

13. cheapest car insurance Torrance CA

December 10, 2017 at 11:37 am

alhamdulillah sudah nonton kemaren…. emosinya lumayan dapat dan pemandangan yg eksotis sekali di dlm film sangat ditonjolkan.. cuma ada kurangnya mas suka loncat2 filmnya dan banyak yg tidak perlu hehe… kayak melepaskan penyu itu iklan abis

14. cheapest car insurance in Glendora CA

December 10, 2017 at 12:38 pm

What a good idea, I am for anything that will keep our machines lint free. I have hundreds of these pipe cleaners. got them when Fidget was kitten, as she no longer plays with them, I have a bag full of unused pipe cleaners. Now I have a good use for them.

15. auto acceptance insurance Waco TX

December 10, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Yeşil renk evin içini huzura kavuşturuyor bence, evimizde yeşil renk hakim ve banyo için de aynı rengi düşünüyoruz, burdaki dekorasyon örneklerine göz attık ve bayıldık, harikalar

16. Not only are you a great chef, and an awesome photographer…..but you are also a pretty cool teacher!!! It’s one thing having a talent but being able to patiently share it with others is what’s amazing and you do it pretty well!!!! Can’t wait to try the recipes you shared here and maybe I’ll follow along in the next show!! Â

17. payless auto insurance Anderson IN

December 10, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Nice post! How heavily do Canadian universities weigh high school grades these days for admissions? I remember when we were going to school they were pretty big factorsGetting into a good school here in the US seems to keep getting harder – grades and SAT scores are often base requirements, but leadership experience and extracurriculars really set students apart at the top schools.

18. full coverage car insurance Birmingham MI

December 10, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Usch ja, nu är det kyligt, mörkt och regnigt för jämnan. Men dina vackra bilder värmer och dina mysiga kommentarer som du skriver pÃ¥ min blogg. Blir sÃ¥ glad!Hoppas du mÃ¥r lite bättre den här veckan! Visst, Gyllene Tider, det är grejer och fin nostalgi det!Ha en härlig vecka!Kram!VA:F [1.9.20_1166]proszÄ™ czekać …Ocena: 0.0/5 (0 oddanych gÅ‚osów)VA:F [1.9.20_1166]Ocena: 0 (od 0 gÅ‚osów)

19. payless auto insurance Saginaw MI

December 10, 2017 at 7:53 pm

C’est exactement ce que j’avais écrit: -4% de masse salariale donne 2% de variation sur le total des charges du compte d’exploitation. Je me suis peut être mal exprimé mais je partage votre réaction à 100%.

20. online auto insurance quotes

December 10, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Pokud chceÅ¡ Å¡pičkový motor, který perfektnÄ› vypadá, tak se spíš podívej na Hacker – zpracováním je hezčí než Neu a pÅ™itom je to také Å¡pička. Kontronik není Å¡patný, ale pÅ™ece jen to je “jen” takový mírný nadprůmÄ›r (aspoň ta Å™ada Kira, o které asi píšeÅ¡).

21. car insurance in Adrian MI

December 10, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Siehste, bist auch schon über 40 und magst Technozeugs… Timo Maas kenn ich, mag aber ebenso nicht alles. Ich habs lieber flotter.. Mir gefallen die Sets von Armin van Buuren sehr gut. Progressive Trance, eben. Da würden Dir die vermutlich gefallen, wenn Du Timo Maas magst

22. cheapest car insurance in Henderson KY

December 10, 2017 at 8:30 pm

I have to convey my passion for your kindness giving support to visitors who absolutely need guidance on this important subject matter. Your very own commitment to getting the message all around had been extremely powerful and has constantly permitted workers like me to achieve their aims. The insightful publication entails a great deal a person like me and extremely more to my fellow workers. Thank you; from all of us.

23. car insurance quotes West Sacramento CA

December 10, 2017 at 8:37 pm

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Bless you

24. low income car insurance dmv Milton FL

December 10, 2017 at 9:36 pm

Ummm, what is wrong with the hu-Dad???? Did he forget that the Herd is composed of a certain breed that does not have the word “rules” in its repertoire of words??? OMD, you guys must have been celebrating Mardi Gras way early.Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

25. list of car insurances in Petersburg VA

December 10, 2017 at 9:44 pm

Hallo Sven,vielen Dank für dein Feedback und deinen Hinweis zur falschen Single Line / Multi Line Bezeichnung. Ich habe den Punkt gerade korrigiert :-)Viele Grüße,Ellen

26. look auto insurance Kingsport TN

December 10, 2017 at 10:13 pm

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you need to publish more about this topic, it might not be a taboo matter but generally people don’t discuss such issues. To the next! Many thanks!!

27. cheap sr22 insurance Bonita Springs FL

December 11, 2017 at 12:15 am

[..YouTube..] Great Video !!!!!!!! Great conversation, Its about time that we get our STOMP on? You ready. TO GET YOUR STOMP ON???? I know that 444 seamed a little disappointing to you, BUT that said 555 has something to say about it. We all slide,we all slip we all expect more than we should of ourselves GOD MADE HUMANS HE DID NOT MAKE US GODS if he did we would not have this community. We are real people FIGHTING A REAL FIGHT. you are focused , working hard and you will see what you want to C ctrygirl555

28. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

29. car insurance quotes Richmond TX

December 11, 2017 at 3:02 am

I really appreciate the efforts that you’ve placed in writing this web site on Sweed-ish My Meatball Style. I’m hoping to learn and potentially create the same high grade blog post in the future. For the time being, my current web site blogs about guild wars 2 pre order. Do you mind checking it out and informing me about your thoughts on that?

30. cheap sr22 insurance Garland TX

December 11, 2017 at 3:28 am

I love life! (except for the Oprah narrating part, but I do my best to forget that its her that's narrating). As for unusual pets—we have 2 chinchillas. They are super soft, squeak-bark a whole bunch and ricochet off walls. LOVE them!

31. non owners car insurance quotes Boyertown PA

December 11, 2017 at 3:33 am

ніндзяпитання:що ви будете робити нового в громадянському русі, що не робили раніше?що нового в цьому списку я не побачив, ви це все робили раніше, чи я 4000помиляюсь?

32. list of car insurances in Land O Lakes FL

December 11, 2017 at 4:19 am

Claudia, you’re female, so it’s okay to be effete except when the situation calls for butchitude. Carolina Girl, I don’t know about litigation, but I ain’t eating any of that chef’s herbs. That’s just a gu reaction, though, not backed up by any sort of science or knowledge other than the knowledge that I don’t want to ingest the urine of vagrants.

33. non owners auto insurance quotes Hicksville NY

December 11, 2017 at 7:09 am

Has anyone noticed that the only institution of “higher learning” that seems to graduate political hacks worthy of governing in both Canada and the US, is Harvard (to the detriment of the political discourse).  There seems to be a universal distain for anyone who is not Harvard.  Quite frankly, with the spectacular failure of Ignatieff and the incompetance of Obama – the Harvard grad should be automatically passed over – just because the proof is a proof is a proof.  Cheers.VA:F [1.9.20_1166]please wait…VA:F [1.9.20_1166](from 0 votes)

34. car insurance rates San Pablo CA

December 11, 2017 at 9:23 am

Not only is this not "about the kids", this time I don't even think I have heard that point advanced. And I live in the eye of the storm here in Wisconsin. It's definitely just a power struggle, no more and no less.

35. affordable car insurance Montgomery AL

December 11, 2017 at 9:34 am

Bonjour Clara !Je passe quasiment tous les jours sur ton blog. Je profite de l’occasion de ce concours ( vraiment sympa ^^) pour me manifester pour la première fois et te dire que je trouve que tu as des idées fabuleuses pour égayer tes tenues et le quotidien au bureau. Pour ma part, j’aimerais gagner le collier clé sautoir en argent de Shlomit, il me fait rêver !Des bisous !

36. list of car insurances in Lancaster PA

December 11, 2017 at 11:17 am

Tss Miniphasme le bougre que je suis vous absout. Rassurez vous j’ai toujours de l’humour et pas seulement dans les vestiaires. Et ce n’est pas moi qui est attenté à votre vélo, promis. Solidaire des vélocipédes et militant actif de la pédale je ne puis tolerer un tel attentat.

37. direct auto insurance Pasco WA

December 11, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Gorgeous salad! It's amazing how such a seemingly delicate fruit can hold it's own against strong flavors. I've never tried figs with Parmesan, but that's going to change. I love them with balsamic! Lovely, lovely salad!

38. immobilienkreditrechner

December 11, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Goodness, it’s hard enough to teach good manners to my children here in America! I can’t imagine having a whole culture against me. :)Good for you, Robin. Your children will be better off for learning to be respectful and kind to others not only with their actions but with their words.

39. us agency car insurance Lincoln Park MI

December 11, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Preciso saber os horários da viagem de poa x viamão?,se vai até a parada 55?, nas sextas e sábados e o valor por gentileza?desde já agradeço e aguardo resposta com urgência se possível.Grato.

40. low income auto insurance Suffolk VA

December 11, 2017 at 2:45 pm

Ser spændende ud med dine eksperimenter, her har vi ikke nogen faste traditioner, for hvad der skal på bordet til julefrokosten, men tarteletterne er altid et hit.

41. cheapest car insurance Twinsburg OH

December 11, 2017 at 2:48 pm

I believe that Obama's primary motivation for all of his actions is to set himself up to be president for life. If it looks like he'll lose in 2012, he will do something like bomb Iran in order to create a crisis where the election will be called off. There is almost no hope for our American future.

42. cheapest auto insurance Palestine TX

December 11, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb. Mas skrg umur sy hampir 40 th, tapi ada masalah di lidah saya ; kadang bisa menyebut kalimat berhuRRRuf R tapi juga sering CADEL. dan sekarang sdh sgat sulit untuk berkata kalimat yang ada R-nya. untuk mengucapkan “Shirrotoladziina…, ghairil maghdu…warrohmatullohi,…dsb sgt sulit Mas. Tolong mas agar konsonan R saya bisa JELAS kembali bgm ya? sblmnya saya ucapkan terima kasih. Wassalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb

43. cheapest auto insurance Flagstaff AZ

December 11, 2017 at 3:59 pm

An stimulating treatment is worth statement. I imagine that you should make writer for this theme, it mightiness not be a bias an individual but usually fill aren’t enough for you to utter on such topics. To the next. Cheers such as your Khmer Karaoke Stars » Somnangblogs.

44. auto owners insurance Cumberland MD

December 11, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Ah okej, det var det som var orsaken! Jag var sÃ¥ paff och fattade nada 🙂 Jag har samma problem med vissa inlägg, men har inte ååååårkah göra nÃ¥got Ã¥t det fast jag borde… SÃ¥ synd med bilder som saknas, hela inläggets point försvinner ibland helt :/

45. cheapest car insurance Waltham MA

December 11, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Hi James, Really looking forward to seeing some of the new pieces for your latest project. I’ll continue to RT them for you via Twitter and I will definitely be following!Good luck.

46. cheap non owners insurance in Wantagh NY

December 11, 2017 at 4:57 pm

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again! “All that is gold does not glitter not all those that wander are lost.” by J. R. R. Tolkien.

47. cheap sr22 insurance Bullhead City AZ

December 11, 2017 at 5:07 pm

à°¸ుà°œాà°¤ à°—ాà°°ు à°šాà°²ా à°¬ాà°—ుంà°¦ంà°¡ీ..తప్పకుంà°¡ా చదవాà°²్à°¸ిà°¨ à°ªుà°¸్తకం…à°ˆ మధ్à°¯ే à°ª్à°°à°¯ాà°— à°°ామక్à°°ిà°·్à°£ à°—ాà°°ిà°¨ి కలవటం జరిà°—ింà°¦ి..à°®ా ఆఫీà°¸్ à°²ో "Leadership Lessons from Epics" à°•ాà°°్యక్à°°à°®ం à°¨ిà°°్వహింà°šాà°°ు à°µాà°°ు..à°¤ెà°²ుà°—ు à°®ాà°§్యమం à°²ో à°µాà°°ు à°°ెంà°¡ు à°—ంటలకు à°ªైà°—ా ఉపన్యసింà°šాà°°ు..his presentation leaves Audience spell bound..à°µాà°°ు à°°ాà°¸ిà°¨ à°°ెంà°¡ు à°ªుà°¸్తకాà°²ు à°•ూà°¡ా à°¨ా à°¸ొంతమయ్à°¯ాà°¯ి..

48. look auto insurance Macon GA

December 11, 2017 at 5:16 pm

i traveled to gaza w/maher arar’s wife monia. a stellar person and beyond, a true jewel.wrt the jolson comment, do you mean obama is a jew in blackface?

49. no down payment auto insurance in Erlanger KY

December 11, 2017 at 6:40 pm

Heia. Herlig at det våres. Vi var akkurat på tur ut så begynte det piskadø å SNØ igjen. Håper det letter straks for det er både hunder og unger som vil ut å fyre bål.. Flott at du koser deg og at dagene flyr. Det er som om tiden kommer raskere når det blir lysere dager. Godt ja. Ha en deilig søndagRandi

50. car insurance La Jolla CA

December 11, 2017 at 7:53 pm

ich fahre einen ligier prima bj 95! er hat in seiner betriebserlaubnis den vermerk so kfz krankenfahrstuhl, weiterhin eine eingetragene höchstgeschwindigkeit von 30 km/h und zwei sitzplätzen! ich habe keinen führerschein, bin aber vor 1965 geboren! nun meine frage: darf ich dieses fahrzeug im öffentlichen straßenverkehr bewegen (fahren)?

51. low income auto insurance Petersburg VA

December 11, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Good day!This was a really splendid Topics!I come from itlay, I was fortunate to approach your Topics in googleAlso I get much in your blog really thanks very much i will come later

52. us agency car insurance Woburn MA

December 11, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Kære du, det vigtigste er at passe på sig selv og sine værdier.Derfor skriv kun når noget virkelig trænger sig på for at komme ud.Slæk på dine krav til dig selv, og kors hvor er det svært at gøre knus

53. free car insurance quotes Naugatuck CT

December 11, 2017 at 9:49 pm

someone marked your comment as spam. Who doesn’t want people to see the truth about what is happening with Americans having theior homes STOLEN bhy banks that have NO INTEREST in the Notes. These banks diod not LOAN A DIME of their own money and are simply stealing! Learn how it was done now! Our country was ROBBED!

54. full coverage car insurance Lancaster PA

December 11, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Chris, This is so beautiful. I am sitting here crying! You captured the day unbelievably and I know that I will continue to see new moments every time I watch it! Thank you so much for being a part of our day! Katie

55. cheap non owners insurance Escanaba MI

December 11, 2017 at 10:50 pm

I adored Shun Yi Fu! Loved their dumplings and their impossibly light wrappers (even though they looked heavy).Mr Noodles: I went to that hutong branch last November!

56. car insurance rates Azusa CA

December 11, 2017 at 11:46 pm

Darn, I forgot to bake a cake in honor of Bloggernacle Day! Actually, I forgot that today was the day we received a name.It is interesting to see the progression of LDS on-line communities over the years. I recall participating in an LDS “electronic forum” when I went to a community college. The discussion wasn’t really focused on doctrinal issues. But we did have a lot of fun.I’ll have to dig around when I have more time and post some links to some of my favorite posts over the years.

57. full coverage auto insurance Marietta GA

December 11, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Tror definitivt att du springer ner mot 45 minuter.Jag hoppas komma under 45 och nÃ¥gonstans kring 42 minuter.Skulle det gÃ¥ riktigt bra kanske jag kommer under 40 – som sagt, drömma kan man göra 🙂 Vilken pulsklocka kör du med?

58. direct auto insurance Farmingdale NY

December 12, 2017 at 12:09 am

Wenn ich etwas über Taschern von Picard lese, muss ich immer bisschen grinsen – waren mal meine Vermieter. Ich selbst besitzt keine Picard Tasche, sprechen mich irgendwie nicht so an.Was Farben angeht bin ich in der Regel schlicht unterwegs, andere das aber derzeit.Viel Spass heute!LGLiri

59. auto insurance rates Plymouth IN

December 12, 2017 at 12:11 am

Ympyrä sulkeutuu taas kerran kun näkee millä innolla hallitus yrittää vahvistaa jo tehtyä ja rakennettua ja kartellituomion saanutta metsäteollisuuden hankinta infraa ( rautateitten ja kuorma auto liikenteen tutkiminen ,kehittäminen ja tukeminen) ilman että otettaisiin huomioon ylläoleva mahdollisuus myös muitten kuin metsäteollisuuden puunhankinta. Tarkoitan lähinnä logistiikan kehittymättömyydellä tyrmättyjä suurten energialaitosten hakepolttoja(Jyväskylä ja Helsinki) jotka voitaisiin helposti toteuttaa EU:n liikennepoliittista strategiaa toteuttamalla, ympärivuotisen sisävesiliikenteen käyttöön otolla.

60. low income car insurance Madison GA

December 12, 2017 at 12:16 am

la paura è paura e può assumere qualsivoglia forma e nome senza che neanche ce ne si renda conto. La paura è irrazionale, è come l’amore. Quanti nomi e forme può avere l’amore?Sul perché abbiamo interiorizzato tutto ciò e su molte altre questioni che poni, mi sto ancora interrogando… e non so se esista un’unica risposta come vorresti tu. Non è un problema matematico: non esiste una ed un’unica soluzione, credo.

61. look auto insurance Carol Stream IL

December 12, 2017 at 1:02 am

Meu caro Fartissimo,Peço desculpa pela confusão.Acho melhor o nick Fartissimo do Silva. Assim não deixa dúvidas. Farto do Silva, era mais equivoco. Para além de se prestar a confusões com outros comentadores, farto quer dizer cheio, satisfeito. E o meu caro quer o superlativo, quer patentear que o Silva mais do que o deixar satisfeito, enche-lhe as medidas ;).

62. car insurance with no license in Hagerstown MD

December 12, 2017 at 1:47 am

Cindylu,Your reaction – “they’re not writing for you, they’re writing for their colleagues” – is indicative of the isolationism in academia.This has nothing to do with which medium you publish in. I could publish in an academic journal, a newspaper, a blog, or on a wall. The purpose of all research is to provide clarity and insight where there is complexity and confusion.And, they actually are writing for me, because I’m one of the very few individuals (maybe the only) out there who is taking their observations and insight (for which I am grateful) and applying it to more modern communication structures.

63. car insurance in Bloomington IN

December 12, 2017 at 2:07 am

“The Republican party fits my beliefs better than the Democratic party.” You're a rightwinger.OMG! I posted a link to a Fox News video I'm a right-winger, I'm a Klansman, I'm a Nazi!

64. low income car insurance Effingham IL

December 12, 2017 at 3:10 am

you are truly a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a wonderful activity in this topic!

65. best auto insurance in Columbia MD

December 12, 2017 at 4:14 am

Should have opted for Life of Pie as I can hear lot of praises showering till interval. Last time when i saw Breaking dawn, I learned how to deliver a vampire and what did they deliver in this part?

66. direct auto insurance Parsippany NJ

December 12, 2017 at 4:53 am

Gracias a vosotros por hacernos pasar tan buen rato y que el resultado final haya sido tan genial!Nos vemos muy pronto, un abrazo!

67. direct auto insurance Round Rock TX

December 12, 2017 at 6:28 am

esta muy buenisima la serie, me encantan todas su esenas, a la pobre teresa cuando no le llueve le llovizna jaja, gracias TasBien por traernos estas emociones!!una pregunta, en que se inspiraron para sacar esta historia, acaso esta basada en caso real??

68. full coverage auto insurance Hudson WI

December 12, 2017 at 9:03 am

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I’m very glad to see such fantastic info being shared freely out there.

69. cheapest car insurance in Mount Juliet TN

December 12, 2017 at 9:38 am

Only wanna input on few general things, The website design is perfect, the subject matter is rattling excellent. “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.” by Sonya Friedman.

70. cheapest auto insurance in Independence MO

December 12, 2017 at 10:23 am

De body butter heb ik ook al getest, die is heel erg fijn! De lipgloss lijkt me ook fijn en doet me inderdaad denken aan de parfum van DKNY

71. free auto insurance quotes College Park MD

December 12, 2017 at 10:48 am

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

72. auto versicherung vergleich

December 12, 2017 at 11:15 am

I think other website proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and great user genial style and design, let alone the content. You are an expert in this topic!

73. cheap auto insurance Fairburn GA

December 12, 2017 at 11:58 am

Que onda.Pues como bien señalas el nombre "chafa" aparece mas a menudo que el original.Te acostumbras al saber que el moderador y propietario es The Question.Ozzy seguira siendo el Principe de las Tinieblas.

74. free auto insurance quotes Waxhaw NC

December 12, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Vous êtes tous contents des maternelles, en vous basant sur vos propres expériences. Seulement c’est en comparant les deux systèmes que vous pouvez juger l’utilité des deux formes de la maternelle. N’oubliez pas un point très intéressant : pourquoi les maternelles ont-elles vu le jour ?

75. cheapest auto insurance in Kingston PA

December 12, 2017 at 1:32 pm

The rich archaeological remain in the villages is simply mind bogging. I feel like resigning myself to one of those villages for the tranquility they afford. Clubbing the photographs together has pained me a little. Thank you.

76. payless auto insurance Clinton MI

December 12, 2017 at 2:45 pm

Narak – The hiroshima/nagasaki bombing is a genocide but it has been well documented and widely condemned. When there is a genocide of about a million people (and half a million rapes that I did not talk about) and we don’t know about it for a decade, there is a very serious fundamental problem.Prevention of genocides is one thing. To sweep the news under the carpet is another.

77. affordable car insurance Bowling Green OH

December 12, 2017 at 5:47 pm

where is sincil bank in lincoln dat should defo b considered also, if it is only 2 stadias per city wembley nd hu cos u hav loads of mint stadiums. Olympic, emirates or stanford bridge>?

78. free car insurance quotes Edinburg TX

December 12, 2017 at 6:16 pm

Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, let alone the content!. Thanks For Your article about Reservations | The Peacock Inn .

79. affordable auto insurance Apopka FL

December 12, 2017 at 6:47 pm

,“Stand for the things you know are right.It’s the truth that the truth makes them so uptightStand, all the things you want are realYou have you to complete and there is no deal”

80. non owners auto insurance quotes Apex NC

December 12, 2017 at 6:58 pm

#63 – make – last year someone jumped over the Verazzano Bridge and apparently he stayed at the ledge for 5 hours.Wow, holding up traffic on the V for 5 hours is almost grounds for justifiable homicide.

81. car insurance quotes Shelby NC

December 12, 2017 at 10:25 pm

ce blog est particulerement hermetique ….si c’est des journaleux parisiens qui se vannent en permanence on comprend mieux le niveau de la pqr…allez tchatcher à St Germain plustôt que de polluer la blogosphere !

82. look auto insurance Collingswood NJ

December 12, 2017 at 11:01 pm

回應陳大文(2009å¹´04月01æ—¥ 星期三 上午5:36):>>我真係好唔明白「香港式的御宅人士」,其實 ( eg : ä½  匿名 )係咪覺得御宅族係「時代青年典範」嘅象徵呢?點解你咁害怕去談御宅族是否無錢或失業呢?…點解你要將御宅族(或類似群體)澄清自己 說成係「抬高自己」,懶叻懶威,意圖美化御宅,令自己看起來高人一等既行為?同埋,你有冇留意倒,你既御宅族定義根本仲未普及?唔計果d 本來就唔知咩係御宅族既人,對大眾黎講,御宅族就只係一群對次文化有興趣既人(原本意義),完全冇你加上去果堆特徵。我認我係驚去講御宅族冇錢哩個問題,但咁樣係因為,御宅族本身已經夠哂負面,而家又多「冇錢」、「失業」å“©d 罪名,真係好可怕。「順應民意」係純粹指佢地揀用「電車男」哩個字眼,我冇而講過佢地出黎cosplay、示威係「順應民意」既行為。

83. cheap auto insurance quotes Pickerington OH

December 13, 2017 at 12:10 am

Rune, these are wonderful, please pass thanks to your daughter for making these views possible, and so glad you have this great blog where those of us who live far away can share in the lovely images you take! I enjoy the perspective provided by the bronze 3D map too. Did you see the movie Elizabeth the Golden Age? The interior cathedral shots in it are works of art! And the dvd shows the behind the scenes making of the movie which was fascinating.

84. payless auto insurance Elyria OH

December 13, 2017 at 2:29 am

Finding the village barn may not have been much of a challenge for my German removal firm, but carting my awkwardly shaped belongings up the narrow staircase in the barn certainly was! For long term storage it is important to take up very little space as you possibly can by stacking items upwards and also to keep belonging safe and dry. The next time I shall certainly invest in green, recyclable boxes when moving house again.

85. auto insurance Aberdeen WA

December 13, 2017 at 2:58 am

Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

86. list of car insurances in Mount Juliet TN

December 13, 2017 at 3:46 am

Tadeu Mendes disse:Enquanto isso na Colombia, o Presidente Santos anunciou a compra de mais helicopteros Blackhawk para sua Divisao de Assalto Aereo.A Colombia e sete vezes menor que o Brasil, mas possui a maior frota de helicopteros militares da AS.O Chile possui a mais bem equipada Forca Aerea da AS.O Chavez possui os mais modernos jatos de combate russos da AS.O Brasil e maior pais da AS, o mais rico da AS, o mais populoso da AS.e possui a maior Forca Aerea Sucateada nao so da AS. mas do mundo inteiro. Que orgulho. Rsrssrsrsrs….

87. cheap auto insurance quotes Beaverton OR

December 13, 2017 at 3:50 am

No, ALa, the point is that it is ILLEGAL to prevent citizens from attending a public,tax-payer-funded rally and that’s exactly what Bush has been doing all year. Kerry has not. Period.