The registration process for 2nd round of admissions of AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2021 has been started by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Candidates willing to apply can visit the official website.
The process will close on March 2, 2022. As per the schedule, by tomorrow the candidate can proceed with the choice filling and locking their choices. This is a very important step in the process as it will help students have institutions of their choice.
The steps to apply for the process:
- Visit the official website and portal of AYUSH NEET- aaccc.gov.in
- There is an Online Registration option available on the homepage
- Need to enter the login information, such as roll no. etc.
- Begin by filling out the registration form and submitting any relevant papers.
- Pay any applicable fees and then click the submit button.
- You can print the confirmation page or registration form after submitting it.
The results for the AYUSH NEET UG counselling 2021 will be released on March 5, 2022. A provisional result will also be released and it will give the candidates better clarity of the final outcome.