The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has released the revised counselling schedule for both round one and two of NEET SS 2020 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Speciality) for all eligible aspirants. Candidates can check the schedule at mcc.nic.in.
Earlier on October 8, 2020 keeping in view the in-service reservation issue which arose out of Tamil Nadu and Kerala, authorities had to postpone the counselling. As per the new schedule, the round one NEET SS 2020 counselling registration will commence from December 4 for granting admission to various DM/MCh (Doctorate of Medicine/Magister Chirurgiae) courses. National Board of Education (NBE) had conducted the NEET SS 2020 exam on September 15, 2020.
Documents needed for counseling
• Marksheet of NEET SS 2020
• NEET SS 2020 admit card
• Birth certificate
• Passing certificate of graduation
• Caste certificate
• Passport size photograph
How to apply for NEET SS 2020 counselling?
• Candidates need to visit the official website mcc.nic.in
• Click on “new registration” tab and fill all the required personal details.
• Make the payment for NEET SS counselling in online mode.
• Fill the choice of course and give preferences to the college/institute.
• After filling the choices, aspirants have to lock their choices during counselling