The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has announced the provisional result of NEET PG and MDS 2020 counselling mop-up round for central and deemed universities/institutes, a notification said. The PG/MDS seat allotment result for the mop-up is available in PDF form online. Candidates can check the same at mcc.nic.in and download it.
As per the declared results, a total of 1,166 candidates have been selected for deemed and central PG medical institutes while 117 candidates for deemed, and central MDS institutes.
In the official notification, aspirants have also been advised to communicate MCC of DGHS till 02:00 PM of July 21, 2020, through email at email@example.com in case of any discrepancy in the result.
How to check the Provisional Allotment Result?
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)
- One has to click the enrollment Letter Round 2 link
- It will lead to the page to log in and download the NEET PG Mop-Up Round Provisional Result
- Select the stream, round no, enter the roll number, date of birth and security pin in the link
- Download the mop up round provisional result