Registration for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 began on Monday. Candidates seeking admission for undergraduate courses in medical colleges across the country could register at the official website of NEET–ntaneet.nic.in.
Deadline to fill application form is December 31.
The National Testing Agency examination will be conducting the exam on May 3, 2020, and the result will be declared on June 4, 2020.
From this year, there will be a single exam in form of NEET for admission in all medical colleges including AIIMS and JIPMER.
More information in nutshell
• Exam date—May 3, 2020
• Correction in particulars of application form on NTA Website: January 15-31, 2020
• Admit card: March 27, 2020
• Result to be declared: June 4, 2020
• Application fee for general category –Rs 1500
• Fee for reserved category–Rs 800
Simple steps to apply
• Candidates need to login to the official website of NEET
• Click on New Registration tab on home page
• A new page will appear on screen
• Go through with the useful instructions required for filling form
• Fill in all the requisite information and submit
• Once your registration id is created, go back to the candidate login section
• Key in your credentials and login
• Application form will appear on the display screen
• Fill in the required information and upload all supporting documents
• Make payment
• Download the application form and take its print out for future reference.