The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has made available admit cards for written exam for AIIMS Nursing Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can download the same from its official website.
As per the notification, a total of 503 posts are lying vacant for Nursing Officer (Grade B). Suitable candidates would be recruited in different hospitals across Delhi including Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Sucheta Kriplani Hospital and in Kalawati Saran Children Hospital.
The written examination for Nursing Officer Posts is scheduled for 15 September 2019 from 9 AM to 12 Noon. As per notification, for every wrong answer one fourth marks would be deducted from overall score. A total of 200 MCQ questions would be asked in the exam. Out of it, 180 would be based on respective subject while 20 checks general.
How to download admit card?
• Login to the official website of AIIMS
• Search the Recruitment Tab on the main menu
• Click on ‘Nursing Officer-2019 for AIIMS, New Delhi & Four Central Govt. Hospitals (RML, VMMC, LHMC&KSCH)’ link
• A new window shall appear for which the candidates need to log in with the respected login id
• Download the admit card and save for future reference