The All India Institute of Medical Science Delhi has postponed result of the written exam conducted to recruit nursing officers. As per the notification on the official website of AIIMS, the result will be declared on 28 September 2019. Candidates, who had appeared in the written exam, can browse the official website of AIIMS on said date to check the results.
The nursing exam was conducted at various centres across the country on 15 September 2019 to fill 503 vacant posts in different hospitals including AIIMS. Other hospitals are Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Sucheta Kriplani Hospital.
Selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination and documents verification after 28 September. The original certificates/documents will also be verified.
How to check the result?
• Candidates need to login the official website aiimsexams.org.
• One would find ‘Recruitment Tab’ on the home page.
• Click on it which would lead to a ‘Nursing Officer’ link
• Then click on AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 link
• You will be asked to fill all your credentials
• Doing the same, the AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
• Download the sane and take a printout for future reference