Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released results of second round allotment list of NEET counselling 2019.
Candidates who appeared in the second round of counselling result can check for their Undergraduate MBBS, BDS (Dental) seat allotment results/ letter in the official site links which are mentioned below.
Go to Official website: mcc.nic.in
Candidates, who are seeking admission in medical colleges after seat allotment in the second list, will have an 8-days’ window – July 18 to July 25 – to complete admission formalities.
The seat allotment letter of the 2nd round will be made available today on the candidates’ individual login Ids from 10.30 AM onwards.
Students need to visit the official website for round 2 counselling seat allotment result 2019 i.e mcc.nic.in
- Select the NEET 2nd/second Round Allotment List 2019 link.
- The link will redirect you to a PDF
- Enter your registration or roll number and other required fields.
- Click on Submit button.
- Save the results for future reference.
All students should be carried with important documents for NEET 2019 Second Round Counselling Result:
- Admit Card of NEET 2019.
- Result/rank letter of NEET 2019 issued by MCC/CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
- Proof of Date of Birth (if not mentioned in the matriculation certificate) and identity.
- Mark-sheet and Certificate of Class X and XII.
- Eight passports sized photographs.
- Provisional allotment letter.
- Migration certificate from the university.
- One set of self-attested copies of all the certificates.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate.
- Physical disability certificate.