Successful utilisation of modern technological facilities can arm a business to significantly edge out competition and help to enlarge the customer base.
One technology that readily comes to mind is the use of toll free numbers. The chief advantage of toll free numbers is the telephone call charges will be borne by the called party. This will encourage existing, as well as prospective customers, to call a hospital more often.
In the light of the advantages of Sunshine Global Hospitals – First hospital to have toll free number for patient care
Key Features – Sunshine Global Hospital: Launched in March 2016
- All the units connected by asingle number (Vadodara, Bharuch and Surat).
- The lines support during daytime in the outpatient department (OPD) and during night-time in emergency. It follows a 4-level matrix. None of the call remains unattended; the final level reaches to Group Head – Customer Care.
- All the calls are recorded for giving the best solution.
- The calls are internally used for training.
- Business conversions: Business of Rs 50,000 (average) is calculated every month – Analysis and follow-up is the key.
- Uses “ Appointments/tracking the inquiries/encashing campaigns/career options/talking to relatives
Incidence “ conversion of angioplasty, talking to relative when there was no one with the patient “ mobile was at home, doctor calling to talk to his or her patient in the ICU.
Improves customer satisfaction
Provides access to patients 24×7 “ Spreading Health & Happiness Always!!
Easy to remember
The rhyming number factor makes you remember the number easily.
Perception is half the battle when it comes to presentation. A toll free number projects a corporate image.
Having a forwarded toll free number maintains continuity with your customers; you wouldn’t even have to change your business cards).
At your service – just a number way “ 1800 270 6666.. Call now& experience