PurpleHealth.com, Indias leading digital health platform offering 360-degree access to doctors and healthcare providers, on June 8 announced the appointment of Dr Nagarjun Mishra as the Co-Founder and Chief Officer – Business & Strategy, to lead the sales operations and drive the business strategy.
- Education & Experience: An emergency physician by education from Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad, Dr Nagarjun will steer the company towards growth with his wide experience in health & wellness sector.
- Earlier Positions: Dr Nagarjun was leading health & wellness teams of top Indian insurance companies, such as Reliance General Insurance and ICICI Lombard. In all earlier positions, he had played a key role in engineering the strategy for preventive health.
- Contributions: Dr Nagarjun conceptualised and designed several innovative services, such as Go Fit (A technology-enabled fitness programme with gamification), Health-o-pedia (Post Claim Advisory), Wellness Carnival (Corporate Wellness initiative), besides many more healthcare programmes.
- Provide technology-driven healthcare solutions to create a difference to the health & wellness industry
- Provide an innovative product roadmap to address the challenge of a huge shortfall of doctors
- Empower people in improving their health index by making healthcare affordable and accessible