The 8th Edition of eINDIA Health Awards have been instituted with the aim of felicitating and acknowledging unique and innovative initiatives in the field of Healthcare in India and abroad. They would be given away during the eINDIA Education Summit to be held between 15-16 November, 2012 at Hyderabad International Convention Centre, Hyderabad, India
The event is being organised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Center for Science, Development and Media Studies (CSDMS) and Elets Technomedia Pvt. Ltd. The Summit is being co-organised by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET), Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
To nominate your company for the eIndia Health Award, rush your nominations for outstanding contribution, innovation and excellence in healthcare initiatives.
Detailed sub categories are given below:
- Innovative use of Healthcare Information and Communication Technology by a Hospital
- Government Policy Initiative of the Year in Healthcare
- Civil Society/Development Agency Initiative of the Year in Healthcare
- Innovative Use of Technology by a Diagnostic Service Provider
- Health Insurance Initiative of the Year
- Private Sector Initiative of the Year in Healthcare
- PPP Initiative of the Year in Healthcare
- mHealth Project of the Year
- HIS Provider of the Year
- EMR Provider of the Year
- RIS and PACS Provider of the Year
- Telemedicine Project of the Year
- Start-up Organisation in Healthcare
- Â Innovative Pharma/OTC Company of the year
- Innovative Teaching-Learning Practices Adopted by a Medical/Nursing/Paramedical College
- Best Preventive Care Initiative of the Year
Nominations are invited from government organizations, non-governmental organizations, private institutions, hospitals and enterprises across the globe engaged in the field of healthcare.
For nomination forms visit http://eindia.eletsonline.com/2012/eindiaawards/
Last date for submission of entries is 16th September 2012. Note: eINDIA Award Nomination Fee: INR 20,000
Make use of this opportunity to compete for TWO awards in a row!
eINDIA Public Choice Award: A Platform to Highlight YOUR Project Among the Masses
Nominated projects will be screened and put online for public vote. If you want your product/venture to gain public attention, this is the platform for you! Projects receiving the maximum number of votes under each category will receive the eINDIA Public Choice Award.
Â eINDIA Jury Choice Award: A Certificate of Appreciation from Eminent Educationists
Nominations will be screened by an eminent panel of jury members, who will then choose the best project from each category; the selected project will receive the eINDIA Jury Choice Award
For details, visit www.eINDIA.net.in.
For any further assistance feel free to contact me or email toÂ email@example.com
For programme queries, contact Shally Makin, firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 +91-8527697687
For exhibition and sponsorship queries, contact Divya Chawla, email@example.com, +91-886065
- Meet & Network with key decision makers & experts, bureaucrats, policy makers leaders, stakeholders, service providers & IT vendors, telecom vendors & consulting firms, ICT entrepreneurs & NGOs on innovative e-Gov implementations government agencies & developmental organizations in the domain of ICT for Governance, Healthcare & Education.
- Engage with colleagues and experts handling similar ICT projects, dealing with transformation and GPR challenges, working on automation of back office processes and integration.
- Benefit from extensive & in-depth conference sessions on more than 50 thematic areas in the field of e-Governance, e-Learning, eHealth, eAgriculture and Telecentre.
- Witness innovative solutions from within the Indian ICT industry and beyond in the eINDIA exhibition which will showcase cutting edge developments in ICT.
Few Winners of eIndia Health Awards 2011 Are:
- SevenHills Health City: SevenHills e-Health Pvt Ltd, Maharashtra, INDIA
- eHospital for Communicable Diseases :: Sir Ronald Ross Institute of Tropical & Communicable Diseases, Fever Hospital and NIC, APSC, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
- ECG on Mobile project by telemedicine centre of Nanavati hospital :: Telemedicine centre, Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai, INDIA.
- Integrated Online Portal for AIIMS Trauma Centre :: Trauma Centre, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, INDIA