The All India Institute of AIIMS is going to conduct the entrance examination for admission into PG courses on Thursday, June 11. The institute released the admit card for the exam on June 5 and those who have yet not downloaded the hall ticket, they need to visit the official website immediately.
The admit card has been modified this time in the wake of Coronavirus. There has been disclaimer related to Covid-19 and a barcode to ensure touch free entry on the card.
To help candidates on exam day, the institute has released some guidelines and information as well.
- The institute suggest students to apply for e-pass for appropriate state/district authorities if the movement is restricted. They have to mention the exam as reason of movement.
- No need to bring extra photograph along with admit card to the exam centre. Students are advised not to write/paste anything in the two blank boxes provided on admit card and leave it blank.
- As social distancing is needed amidst Corona outbreak, each candidate will be communicated their entry time through message or email.
- All the MCQs in the AIIMS PG 2020 exams will be of ‘single best answer type.’
- Wearing mask is mandatory and students have to follow hand-hygiene procedure at entry, registration and in the examination hall.
- There will be one registration desk for 30 students.
- The number of exam centeres have been increased this time and lesser number of students would appear at one exam center–50 percent.