The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the FMGE results for December 2019 session. Those who had appeared for the screening test held in December 2019, can access the results available online on the NBE portals at nbe.edu.in and natboard.edu.in.
NBE, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, conducts Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE), a national level screening test for medical professionals with Indian origin who have taken medical training outside India but want to practice it in the country.
“Each and every question in FMGE December-2019 was reviewed by the faculty members from the concerned specialty after the conduct of FMGE December-2019 to re-check for technical correctness of the questions as well as answer keys,” National Board of Examinations said in a statement.
The result is available in PDF format comprising names of the candidates who appeared for the exam. The list also includes the qualifying status of each of the candidates.
Steps to check FMGE result 2020
- Candidates need to visit the official exam portal i.e. nbe.edu.in
- One would get FMGE Exam Result menu in left side
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click PDF List which will lead to FMGE Result
- A PDF file will open containing names of qualified candidates
- Download the PDF file