The All India Institute of Medical Science Delhi has declared the result of the written exam conducted to recruit nursing officers. Candidates, who had appeared in the written exam, can check the results on the official website aiimsexams.org.
The result is provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions as laid down in the advertisement as well as a subsequent addendum, corrigendum, Memorandum etc. received from Recruitment Cell, AIIMS, New Delhi, the official notification released states.
The nursing exam was conducted at various centres across the country on 15 September 2019 to fill 503 vacant posts in different hospitals including AIIMS. Other hospitals are Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Sucheta Kriplani Hospital.
Selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination and documents verification after 28 September. The original certificates/documents will also be verified.
How to check the result?
• Candidates need to login the official website aiimsexams.org.
• One would find ‘Recruitment Tab’ on the home page.
• Click on it which would lead to a ‘Nursing Officer’ link
• Then click on AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 link
• You will be asked to fill all your credentials
• Doing the same, the AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
• Download the sane and take a printout for future reference