The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi has released a notification for 89 vacant posts for junior resident. The premier institute will select a candidate on the basis of walk-in-interview to be held on 13 August in the campus.
As per the notification, the vacancies are in departments including Burns and Plastic Surgery, Community Medicine, Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre), and Nephrology Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre).
Candidates should have age between 25 – 32 years as on date of Interview
He or she must have MBBS degree recognised by MCI and DMC
As per reports, if selected candidates would get up to pay Matrix (per revised pay band -3 Rs.15600+5400) with entry pay of Rs.56100 per Month + Allowances as admissible.
How to go about it?
• First step what applicants need to do is to download the application from the link
• Then fill the application in the prescribed format.
• Eligible candidates must appear for an interview on 13 August at Campus with application and certificates of educational qualification, caste, and Date of Birth.
• Candidates must carry MCI Registered certificates.
• Candidates are advised to carry original documents as it will be needed at the time of Interview.