Featuring alongside international large-sized companies like Google, American Express, Godrej, etc., Eye-Q Super Speciality Eye Hospitals, one of the large chains of eye hospitals in Northern India, has been recognised as the Best Company to Work for in hospital segment by the prestigious Great Place to Work® Institute India.
- The ONLY hospital that made it to this list.
- Affirmation to the prent perfect workplace comprising talented staff & delivering quality care.
- The largest & most comprehensive survey of workplace culture in corporate India, including over 150,000 employees.
- uation was on the basis of an employee-centric framework measuring the level of trust, pride and camaraderie within the system.
- Another parameter of the uation was culture determined on the basis of an employee questionnaire focusing on people practices, philosophy and values of an organisation.
- Founded by leading ophthalmologist Dr Ajay Sharma & Rajat Goel in 2007 with the objective to provide high-quality and affordable eye-care services in smaller towns.
- Has an ISO 9001-2000 registration.
- Has acquired venture funding from SONG Investment Advisors, Helion Venture Partners Nexus Venture Partners & International Finance corporation (IFC).
- Offers a complete range of medical & surgical eye care and optical services like cataract services, refractive services, retina services, etc.
- Currently, operates 44 super speciality eye hospitals in Delhi-NCR, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Gujarat.
- Will soon be expanding into Maharashtra with its centres in Aurangabad, Nasik and Jalgaon.
- As a part of its joint venture with Dubai-headquartered SkipperSeil Group, Eye-Q would soon launch its operations in Africa with a centre in Lagos, Nigeria.