Agilent Technologies introduces InfinityLab, a product family of liquid chromatography (LC) instruments, columns and supplies.
- A key element of this introduction is the new Agilent 1260 Infinity II LC system, which will bring high-end technology from Agilents flagship 1290 Infinity II LC into the companys core platform.
- The Agilent 1220 Infinity II LC (available in August), 1260 Infinity II LC (announced today), together with the current 1290 Infinity II LC systems create the new InfinityLab LC Series.
- Will allow tracking of critical method information for high data confidence & offer ergonomic designs for exceptional system usability.
- Represents a considerable technology refresh to increase customers efficiency in three ways that include delivering trusted analytical data, outstanding usability & easy integration into existing lab environments.
- Designed to fit perfectly with the new InfinityLab LC Series.
- Designed to improve overall usability & reduce laboratory operating costs.
Agilent Technologies – Key Objectives
- With this launch, Agilent Technologies is renewing the focus on the customer by streamlining communication.
- A giant transition from customers earlier communication with product managers & technical support people.