Hilleman Laboratories, a first-of-its-kind joint venture partnership between Merck & Co., a global research-driven pharmaceutical company and Wellcome Trust, a global charitable foundation dedicated to human and animal health, recently announced Dr Ankur Mutrejas appointment at the University of Cambridge under the prestigious DBT Cambridge Lectureship programme.
In partnership with the Government of Indias (GoIs) Department of Biotechnology (DBT), the University invited applications for 5 fixed-term, research-oriented University Lectureships to strengthen the Universitys strategic relationship with Indian research institutions and enhance academic, research and translational capacities of India and the United Kingdom (UK).
On his recent achievement, Dr Mutreja extended his sincere gratitude to Hilleman Laboratories for providing a stimulating and highly motivating environment to enhance knowledge and expertise through advanced research.
- A testimony to Hilleman Laboratories philosophy of providing world-class infrastructure and environment that nurtures talent, especially in the field of biotechnology and vaccine research and development (R&D).
- Presents a unique engagement platform to foster strategic alliances across UK and Europe.
- One of the five scientists who have been selected for this lectureship programme.
- During the 5 years of the lectureship position, Dr Mutreja will be dividing his time working with both in the UK and Indian institutions.
- In his latest capacity, Dr Mutreja will further strategic ties for Hilleman Laboratories in the UK and European markets and facilitate the organisations application for grant funding.