CallHealth Services Private Limited (CallHealth), Indias first integrated healthcare service provider, is excited to announce that it has been selected as a 2016 TiE50 Winner.
- Keenly contested premier technology awards: TiE50 is TiE Silicon Valleys premier technology awards programme which is keenly contested by thousands of technology start-ups worldwide.
- Participants in 2016: This year, more than 2,000 companies were screened and only the most innovative companies were selected as 2016 TiE50 Top Start-Ups.
- Award ceremony: The awards were given at the TiEcon annual entrepreneurial conference, recently held in Santa Clara, the United States.
CallHealth as2016 TiE50 Winner
- A clear validation from Silicon Valleys most premier investment community that CallHealth has all their pre-defined qualifying measures for success- Market Opportunity, Business-model, Team, Scalability and Intellectual Property
- Recognition of CallHealths omnichannel approach going beyond transactional and reactive approach of traditional healthcare management
CallHealth – Key Takeaways
- Integrated Approach: The only Indian healthcare delivery company with a model that integrates all the constituents of the healthcare eco-system (doctors, diagnostics, medicines, etc.).
- Single Point Solution: Works in unison of all above states units to ensure delivery of service at the right time, quality and price, making it a single point solution for all healthcare needs.
- Leverages Technology & Information: The e-health platform leverages Technology, Knowledge and Human Capital for comprehensive patient-centric services anytime, anywhere.