Doctor Insta, Indias first video medicine company that provides the best-in-class medical consults instantly, recently signed up five large companies that include American Express, PayU, Tech Mahindra, V-Mart and Punj Lloyd to cover their employees healthcare needs 24 x7.
Besides partnering with the above multinational companies, Doctor Insta plans to invest heavily in marketing and promotional activities and aims to build a robust business development team across top eight metros of India.
Doctor Insta has so far played a crucial role in conducting consultations through web, Android and iOS, but it plans to make India highly productive and healthier by reducing the time spent due to infrastructural and other challenges, such as long waiting hours, unnecessary time spent in parking vehicles, traffic jams, etc., to save 10,000 hours/day by providing 2,500+ consultations/day by end of 2016.
Doctor Insta plans to drive growth through the following steps:
- Corporate Endeavor for Health and Telemedicine (CEHAT) programme: Launched CEHAT programme on the lines of the Indian governments Rs 1 lakh crore Social Endeavor for Health and Telemedicine (SEHA) programme to provide On Demand health coverage to two billion people in India and other developing countries.
- New recruitment to drive new ideas: Doctor Insta strengthened the current team by recruiting Nitin Dua as Chief Operating Officer. With his vast experience gained through founding, investment and utive roles in some of world renowned companies, such as PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Silicon Valley start-ups, Nitin will lead the Business Development, Marketing and International Expansion of Doctor Insta along with strengthening the product and technology. Doctor Insta also hired Sidharth Mehta as Director, Operations from Paris, France. In his previous roles, Sidharth was working with different large companies like BP, as well as start-ups in Europe. At Doctor Insta, Sidharth will be part of the core team and will primarily look into the Joint Ventures, Alliances and Tie-Ups for Doctor Insta for higher brand visibility and recall.
- More doctors on the panel: Doctor Insta plans to have over 250 doctors on its panel in 2016 to target five million consumers who are expected to be the Doctor Insta app users.
- Diversification of business delivery mode: Doctor Insta also plans to take its services offline to create 500+ emergency medical consultancy kiosks across the eight metros to provide quality healthcare in public areas with high footfalls.
- Dream big: Doctor Insta intends to establish worlds biggest virtual medical clinic providing best-in-class care and position itself as One Appthat everyone must have to ensure better health.