Business Development Manager, India/Middle East, Suite 403, 22 Sir Winston Churchill Avenue, Grandin Park Plaza, St. Albert, Alberta Canada
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cybernius Medical Ltd (CML) is a medical software and service company, headquartered in Canada, which has become an important international supplier in the field of Nephrology specific electronic medical records (EMRs). CML is committed to the effective utilisation of proven, leading edge computing technology in the healthcare industry.
CML is comprised of a dedicated group of professionals with extensive experience in healthcare delivery, information processing, process analysis and modeling, project management, and sales and marketing, specifically in Nephrology. CML, which now services thousands of users in several countries worldwide, is expanding at an impressive rate. CML, 17 years strong, has shown that customer satisfaction, flexibility, and excellent client support are pivotal in a smooth running business module.
CML’s flagship product, cyberREN Renal Patient Care Management System for Nephrology, is a renal patient care information management system, or EMR, with specific medical applications that address the broad range of functionality required by clinics and hospitals engaged in the treatment of kidney disease. cyberREN is used by health care professionals in all disciplines providing care to dialysis and kidney transplant patients. cyberREN is the most current and sophisticated solution available.
The cyberREN system is able to directly connect to dialysis machines in the treatment centre or to machines at remote treatment sites for real-time session monitoring and treatment data registration. This linkage automates manually performed dialysis session monitoring and record-keeping functions. cyberREN’s dialysis machine communications functionality is vendor neutral.
Its design is based upon the collective experience of CML, extensive conference reviews and literature research, and formal technical relationships with highly respected dialysis and transplant facilities in Canada, United States, Europe, India, Malaysia, and Bahamas.
cyberREN’s benefits include:
- Less time spent charting – automated import of data replaces manual chart entry and transcription
- Less time required for complete data analysis and diagnosis – comparison of related data in a single graphical view
- Improved and more timely patient and treatment – electronic transfer of data into the patient’s chart from other external information systems such as lab, radiology, pharmacy, admissions-discharge transfer (ADT), and between multiple networked clinics
- Reduction in patient problems downstream of treatment – trending of data to alert to changes, automated alarms for out-of-range clinical data
- Improves outcomes analysis and verification
- More effective coordination and integration of activities by personnel providing patient care
- All authorised health professionals can gain access to the patient’s chart both locally and remotely