The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the deadline to make changes in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – NEET application form. The date has been extended from July 15 to July 20, 2020. The facility is valid only for the registered candidates.
Candidates can use the correction window facility to make required changes in the particulars, choice of exam centres, photographs, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. Changes in the particulars in the online application form will be accepted till 05:00 PM of the last date, while, the fee can be paid up to 11:55 PM at ntaneet.nic.in.
Those who want to make changes to their form can do so by visiting the official website of the exam at ntaneet.nic.in.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is held for admission to various medical colleges across the country. The NTA in May revealed that more than 15.93 lakh students have registered for NEET 2020.
The exam was earlier scheduled to be held on 26 July, but it was postponed because of rising cases of COVID-19.
How to make corrections in the NEET 2020 application form?
- One has to visit the official website ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the candidate login portal
- Candidates need to enter application number and password
- Click on the link stating “Click here for corrections in NEET (UG)-2020 Application’.
- Following that, candidates can edit or delete or modify the details.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent to the registered mobile number or mail ID
- Enter the mentioned security pin and save the changes
- Preview the changes made and take a printout of correction window page