The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has re-opened the final registration for AIIMS BSc and MSc nursing 2020 programme. The decision to reopen the registration comes amidst the extension of nationwide lockdown due to increasing cases of COVID-19 across the country.
Those nursing aspirants who already have completed their basic registration are eligible for the final registration logging to the official website aiimsexams.org/
- They can easily generate code during May 4 to 11 up to 6: PM. Likewise, the fee payment and exam city can also be filled till May 11, 6:00 PM.
Steps to complete final registration for AIIMS BSc / MSc Courses online?
According to a notification, basic registration is mandatory criteria before proceeding for final registration.
- Candidates need to visit official website i.e. aiimsexams.org/
- One would find a link ‘Academic Courses’, click it
- Then click on BSc / MSc Nursing Course option in drop down menu
- You will be redirected to a new page with login window
- Register yourself on the portal and login using your credentials
- Now you will be asked to fill all the academic details in the application form
- Provide your contact information including current address, correspondence address, and other contact details.
- Candidates need to pay the requisite amount of fee for final registration process
- Select the option of exam centre as per your convenience
- Verify and Submit the application form
- Take printout of the confirmation page or download soft copy