The National Testing Agency has reopened the correct facility for NEET 2020 examination. Those medical aspirants who had registered and applied for the exam can make corrections through the official website. As per an official notification available on the website the application correction window for NEET 2020 examination has been reopened on April 1, 2020. Candidates have been given a window till April 14 to make corrections in the application form they have submitted.
The NTA has reopened the application correction window for NEET 2020 examination due to the trouble faced by candidates in making the corrections in the application form due to the coronavirus pandemic which has wreaked havoc.
Corrections can be simply made by visiting official website of NEET 2020 – ntaneet.nic.in and submitting required details.
How to make corrections?
· Candidates need to login to the NEET 2020 official website
· Then click the Candidates Login option and enter the application number and password
· Click on Application correction link and edit the required fields
· Save the changes made and enter the OTP
· Pay additional fees as per the category and click on Submit
The NEET 2020 exam which was scheduled to be conducted in May 2020 postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the country. Students are advised to check website to get details about new schedule.