All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS Nagpur has invited application for the post of Nursing Officer at the institute. As per notification, there are a total of 104 vacancies to be filled up. Interested candidates can login to the official website of the college–aiimsnagpur.edu. and check their eligibility for the post.
Out of total vacant posts, 41 are for unreserved candidates, 27 for OBC, 15 for SC, 7 for ST, and 10 for EWS. Last date for application is February 10, 2020.
Steps to apply
• Interested candidates have to login to the official website aiimsnagpur.edu.in
• A link stating ‘recruitment process’ needs to be clicked
• A new window will open, click on posts link
• Fill all the details and register yourself as a new candidate
• Log in to the application form using the registration credentials
• Pay the online fee and download the application form for future reference
• One can directly apply from this direct link of registration.
- Candidates whose age falls between 18 to 30 years can apply for the post.
- He should have BSc (Hons) Nursing/BSc Nursing degree from recognized university. Along with this, the candidate should be registered as Nurses and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
- If selected he or she would get pay of Level-7; Rs. 44900-142400.
Candidates belonging to the general, OBC and ex-servicemen category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 1,000. For SC/ST applicants, the application fee is Rs 800. However, PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of any application fee.