The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), one of the best medical institutes across the country, has started the basic registration process for admissions for AIIMS PG (July) 2020 session. Eligible candidates can login to the official website – https://www.aiimsexams.org for the same.
Candidates will be able to register themselves using their registration ID and password. The basic registration process for admission to MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years) /DM(6 years)/MDS) courses began on December 6, 2019. The exam for the admission will be conducted on May 3, 2020 and the result notification will be released on May 8, 2020.
There are certain criteria which a candidate needs to fulfill. These are:
• The candidates should have MBBS degree for either MS or MD.
• Along with the MBBS degree candidates who want to do MD should have a BDS or an MDS degree from any recognised dental college.
• The previous institute from which the candidates completed their undergraduate degree must be recognized by the (MCI) Medical Council of India and the Dental council of India.
Candidates belong to general and OBC category need to pay an application fee of Rs 1,500 while the reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) will be paying an application fee of Rs 1,200.
AIIMS PG (July) 2020 session: Steps to apply
• Login to the official website-https://www.aiimsexams.org
• Click on the link ‘Academic courses” on the home page
• Students need to click on another link ‘MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs) PG course’
• One will be redirected to a new web page.
• Register yourself or login through registration ID and password.
• Fill the application form, pay the fee and click on submit.