The All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences has released the admit card for the MD/MS programme for the January 2020 session. Candidates who cherish the dream to go for higher study to attain expertise in medical science, can download admit card from official website of AIIMS– aiimsexams.org.
The exam is scheduled to be held on November 17, 2019. AIIMS PG admit cards can be downloaded by entering the login credentials, which were provided to the aspirants at the time of registration.
Students have been advised to cross-check the details mentioned in the admit card in order to avoid any hassles at the last moment. The admit card which contains name of candidate, registration number, exam date/time, exam centres details, is one among the required documents needed on the exam day.
Candidates are required to present the admit card before appearing for the examination as entry to the examination hall won’t be permitted without the same.
Simple steps to download the admit card
• Candidates need to login to the official website aiimsexams.org
• There will be finding a tab called ‘Academic courses’ on home page
• Click on MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS link given
• Click on proceed and enter the Registration ID, RUC (Registration Unique Code), Password and Captcha
• Download the AIIMS PG Courses admit card for future reference