The All India Institute of Medical science has declared results of PG entrance exam for admission into various courses including MD & MS. Candidates who had appeared for the AIIMS PG exam held on 17 November can check the results on its official website-aiimsexams.org.
The Institute has released only the rank list for the AIIMS PG January 2020 exam.
“This is NOT the complete list of all candidates who have qualified (above 50th percentile) in the above examination. This list only includes those eligible candidates equivalent to 08 times the total number of seats available in all the above AIIMS,” the AIIMS PG result notification said.
“This list is Merit wise, NOT Roll Number wise and includes only those candidates who are eligible for online seat allocation/ counselling (08 times the total number of seats available in all the above AIIMS,” it further stated.
The Institute has released only the ranks of the candidates who have been shortlisted for counselling process.
Total 3,623 candidates have been placed in the shortlist for counselling for MD, MS, M.Ch., and DM courses. Apart from the shortlist, the institute has also released branch-wise wait-list of candidates.
How to check?
• Candidates need to login the official website, aiimsexams.org
• One would get ‘AIIMS PG Courses [MD/MS/MCh (6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS] January 2020′ link on homepage
• Click the link
• A PDF will be displayed with names of selected candidates for the online counselling/seat allocation
• Check your name in the list
• One can download it and take a print out of the same for future reference.