Carestream Health, a worldwide provider of dental and medical imaging systems and IT solutions, X-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing, etc., recently released the 8th edition of its one-of-its-kind bi-yearly clinical ejournal called eRadiograph.
Overview “ eRadiograph
eRadiograph has established it source of knowledge about industry’s best practices, because of which many readers preserve eRadiograph for future references. Keeping intact its focus on covering intricate subjects, the 8th edition of eRadiograph focuses on the important topic of musculoskeletal infections and the challenges involved in the imaging of these infections.
- Titled ‘Imaging of Musculoskeletal Infections’, the content for this edition is developed by Dr Deepak Patkar, Head Department of Imaging, Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital; Chairman, Indian College of Radiology and Imaging; Musculoskeletal Imaging Sub-speciality Head, IRIA.
- Includes detailed discussions on various radiological modalities that are appropriate for different musculoskeletal infections.
- Owing to the complexity of the subject, the entire edition is divided into six distinct chapters, for easy understanding.
- Each chapter provides latest information on challenges involved in the imaging of a different musculoskeletal infection and the suitable radiological modality for the same, with the help of relevant examples and images.
- Collectively, these chapters cover key imaging features of all the radiological modalities – from plain radiograph to MRI and Nuclear imaging, highlighting the role of each of these modalities in case of various aspects of musculoskeletal infections.
- Also discusses the recent changes in imaging trends like metal artefact reduction sequences in MRI and role of diffusion tensor imaging in peripheral imaging.
- Provide in-depth knowledge, by an expert, on a new and challenging topic in each edition of the eRadiograph.
- Help radiology professionals in their daily work by equipping them with the knowledge of industry’s latest best practices.
- To become an interactive platform for communication.