Quality control is the most efficient tool to cross check laboratorys performance. Quality control programmes focus on accuracy and precision of each parameter at micro level. Presently, laboratories are heading towards External Quality Assurance (EQA) programme followed by performing traditional internal QC checks.
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. offers External Quality Assurance (EQA) programme ie. EMQAS (ERBA Mannheim Quality Assurance System) which provides inter-laboratory comparison and peer group statistics. It enables the laboratory to monitor analytes performance by method and instrument specific peer group comparison.
Clinical Laboratorys quality management is based on quality efforts taken for improvement. With the expected boom in advanced technologies (from clinical tests methodologies to highly sophisticated instruments in IVD industry), maintaining quality standards is now more important than ever.
To stay on the top, laboratories should follow stringent quality standards by performing External Quality Assurance (EQA) programme along with parallel QC. Ultimately, now EQA is considered as a new industry standard for Quality Control.
Key highlights :
- Exclusive programme for routine Clinical Biochemistry parameters
- Conducted Bi- Annually , with cycle of six months
- 26 Clinical Biochemistry parameters providing flexibility of selection from analytes
- Report pattern is based on Z Score and Multi-guard Rule of QC
- Certificate of participation and Certificate of Excellence are issued
Key Features :
- Human serum controls (Lyophilized)
- Method wise & instrument wise report with most advanced Histograms & Levy Jennings Charts
- Technical support from strong R&D team
- Easy access to online EMQAS portal
- Monthly uation report with analyte specific report and summary report, online