eHealth Magazine July Issue 2018
Cover Story: Emerging Healthcare Technology Trends
In 2018, India’s healthcare information technology market is expected to hit $1.45 billion in 2018, more than three times the $381.3 million in 2012. Technological evolution has shifted focus towards preventive healthcare. Individuals have become proactive and conscious about their health.
The cover story of our upcoming issue is likely to showcase how the technology will improve and personalise the patient care. The story will also provide the details about various innovations in healthcare technology that will be beneficial for healthcare industry in future.
Special Feature: The Digital Healthcare Leap – EHR & EMR
A recent study revealed that understanding tools and options in EHR systems can reduce medication errors by over 50%. Some of systems use the latest technology of split screens that lists pre-admission medications and compare them for potential interactions or dangerous adverse reactions with the new medications for a treatment.
Our special feature in the magazine will describe the importance of EHR and EMR importance in improved healthcare for Indians.
Who can participate?
- Healthcare Solution Providers
- Healthcare IT Companies
- Healthcare Start Ups
- Health Equipments and technologies.
- Private Hospitals
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Technology Providers
- EHR,EMR ,IOT solution providers
- Machine Learning
- CEOs, CIOs, CTOs & CXOs of Private Hospitals
- Secretaries, Joint Secretaries from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and National Health Mission
- Health IT Providers and Solution Providers
- Medical Equipment and Device Manufacturers, Diagnostics Labs Consultants and pathology labs
- Pharmaceuticals Companies and Laboratories
- International Funding and development Agencies
- National and International Medical Associations
- Health Insurers, Research Organisations, and Financial Institutions
- Directors, Deans, HODs of Medical, Nursing and Pharma Colleges
- and much more..
Our Digital Footprints:
- Online Unique Visitors per Month: 1,80,000+
- More than 2,51,000 Monthly Page Views
- Print Circulation (Monthly): 35,000 covering pan India
- Newsletter Subscription(Monthly): 3,00,000+
- More than 3 lakhs of Newsletter (weekly and monthly) subscribers
- More than 15,000 Social Network Followers
- Interview Videos on eletsTv- 500+
- Readership: More than 2 Lakh (Print & Online) including Asian Countries, UAE, Germany & Arab Countries
Social Media Presence:
8500+ Followers on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ehealthmagazine
6200+ Followers on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ehealthmagazine
2500+ Followers on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ehealthonline
How to Participate?
Advertisement: Showcase your products & services to reach target audience.
Editorial: Tell why your products & services strand out in the crowd and strengthen brand value.
Hurry up! Grab the opportunity to highlight your product/services/initiatives! Participate Now
Last Date for Sending:
Last Date for sending Artwork 12 th July 2018
Last Date for sending Editorial: 8 th July 2018
For Advertising Queries Contact:
Contact: Nilender Kumar, +91 8860635837
Monika Pal, +91 8860651648
Anubhav Dubey, +91 9910781735
For Editorial Queries: Mukul Kumar Mishra