eHealth Magazine August Issue 2018
Cover Story: Hospital Infrastructure
Special Feature: 3D Printing
Conceptualised and launched 13 years ago, eHEALTH Magazine is a leading publication from Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd documenting the latest changes impacting the healthcare landscape. It is perhaps the only magazine in India, South Asia and the Middle East, which highlights disruptive technological innovations and other structural changes in eHEALTH space that are gradually transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
As an online and print platform, eHEALTH was launched with an aim to help healthcare stakeholders to trace the trajectory of healthcare sector and help make quality health services affordable and accessible.
eHEALTH strives to create a ‘community of practice’ by enabling the policymakers and stakeholders to conduct brilliant exploration of key lacunas, as well as stunning opportunities that can widen the reach of dedicated healthcare service providers through the length and breadth of both within and outside the Indian market.
Moreover, eHEALTH is not merely the voice of Indian healthcare system, but also a game-changer that plays a crucial role in forging collaborations and partnerships between players in the field by bringing them on the same platform through our much coveted and awaited annual event. The magazine has been successfully transforming the healthcare space by highlighting the latest trends and gaps.
Hospital Infrastructure: A basic necessity to augment healthcare delivery
With the rising health awareness and income level, the Indian hospital infrastructure market is anticipated to reach $ 200 billion by 2024. 3 million additional beds and 1.54 million doctors along with other supporting staff will be needed to meet the rising demands of people in healthcare domain.
As people want top quality of medical facilities, most of the India’s healthcare facilities are making a stride to adopt intelligent infrastructure in terms of cutting-edge technology and modern diagnostic equipment to enhance level of patient care. There is huge demand of smart medical devices, IT infrastructure, and data security.
The Central Government has also underscored the need to improve infrastructure and announced a slew of measures like Ayushman Bharat scheme to strengthen healthcare delivery. Our cover story will highlight these aspects shedding light on how healthcare providers and diagnostic equipment makers have huge opportunity in terms of providing affordable and patient-centric infrastructure to meet the healthcare needs of India’s fast-growing population.
3D printing—A new frontier in healthcare
3D printing is ushering in a new era of efficiency, cost-effectiveness and convenience in the medical industry. Despite being in the nascent stage, India’s 3D printer prototyping and materials market will likely to hit $ 79 million by 2021.
Experts predict 3D printing can facilitate cheaper organ replacement and better patient prognosis in near future. Our feature story will explore the use, precision, speed of 3D printers and how it can change the way we treat and manage the health of people, especially in context of Indian healthcare ecosystem.
- Medical 3D printer manufacturers
- Air conditioning and Refrigeration
- Building management systems
- CCTV, fire protection and security systems
- Cement, concrete and plasters
- Communications & Healthcare technology
- Doors & windows, glass and facades
- Elevators and Escalators
- Equipment & machinery
- Flooring, roofing & cladding
- Hospital furniture and interiors, bathroom furniture and gadgets
- Infection control systems
- Lights Illuminations
- OT infrastructure and Furniture
- Paints, coatings and varnishes
- Pipes systems, plumbing and fittings
- Waste management and water treatment systems
- And More…
Our Digital Footprints:
- Online Unique Visitors per Month: 1,80,000+
- More than 2,51,000 Monthly Page Views
- Print Circulation (Monthly): 35,000 covering pan India
- Newsletter Subscription(Monthly): 3,00,000+
- More than 3 lakhs of Newsletter (weekly and monthly) subscribers.
- More than 15,000 Social Network Followers
- Interview Videos on eletsTv- 500+
- Readership: More than 2 Lakh (Print & Online) including Asian Countries, UAE, Germany & Arab Countries.
- CEOs, CIOs, CTOs & CXOs of Private Hospitals.
- Secretaries, Joint Secretaries from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and NHM
- Health IT Providers and Solution Providers
- Medical Equipment & Device Manufacturers, Diagnostics Labs Consultants and pathology labs
- Pharmaceuticals Companies and Laboratories
- International Funding and development Agencies
- National and International Medical Associations
- Health Insurers, Research Organisations, and Financial Institutions
- Directors, Deans, HODs of Medical, Nursing and Pharma Colleges and much more…
Social Media Presence:
5500+ Followers on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ehealthmagazine
8500+ Followers on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ehealthmagazine
2500+ Followers on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ehealthonline
Advertorial /Advertisement: Participate in the edition and showcase your products & services to your target audience.
Last Date for Sending:
Last Date for sending Artwork 10th August 2018
Last Date for sending Editorial: 9th August 2018
For Advertising Queries Contact:
Contact: Nilender Kumar, +91 8860635837
Monika Pal, +91 8860651648
Anubhav Dubey, +91 9910781735
For Editorial Queries: Mukul Kumar Mishra