eHealth Magazine March Issue 2018
Globally one in six couples face infertility issue. IVF is one of the popular treatments that have benefited childless couples, single mothers, and LGBT community. According to the global market of IVF Devices is expected to be a prominent market in the years to come. Global In- Vitro fertilisation Devices Market will rise up to $5.2 billion by 2022, registering a whooping double digit CAGR – 11.7% during the forecast period (2016 – 2022). In 2015, the market size of IVF devices market was $3.5 billion.
Vitro diagnostics (IVD) competitors, that should be noted for innovation, fast growth and/ or positioning for future trends. The market research firm has analysed the IVD market for over a decade and reviews testing segment markets on a regular basis.
India Diagnostic Laboratories Market Outlook to 2021 – Growing Prevalence of Diseases and Launch of Technologically Advanced Procedures to Drive the Market provides a comprehensive analysis of the diagnostic laboratories market. The report includes the cumulative revenue generated by the market players from diagnostic services including both government and private diagnostic laboratories.
Rising penetration of medical insurance in India has also been observed as one of the major drivers for India diagnostic laboratories market as financial constraint is considered to be the primary hurdle for seeking medical treatment as claimed by 55% of the rural population and 60% of the urban population in India
Who can participate in the upcoming issue of eHealth Magazine??
- Healthcare IT Companies
- Healthcare Solution Providers
- Start Ups
- IVF/IVD equipment manufactures
- IVF/IDF diagnostic chain centre
Our Digital Footprints:
- Online Unique Visitors per Month: 60,000+
- More than 2,51,000 Monthly Page Views
- Print Circulation (Monthly): 32,000 covering pan India
- Newsletter Subscription(Monthly): 250,000+
- More than 2 lakhs of Newsletter (weekly and monthly) subscribers.
- More than 15,000 Social Network Followers
- Interview Videos on eletsTv- 500+
- Readership: More than 2 Lakh (Print & Online) including Asian Countries, UAE, Germany & Arab Countries.
- CEOs, CIOs, CTOs & CXOs of Private Hospitals.
- Secretaries, Joint Secretaries from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and NHM
- Health IT Providers and Solution Providers
- Medical Equipment & Device Manufacturers, Diagnostics Labs Consultants and pathology labs
- Pharmaceuticals Companies and Laboratories
- International Funding and development Agencies
- National and International Medical Associations
- Health Insurers, Research Organisations, and Financial Institutions
- Directors, Deans, HODs of Medical, Nursing and Pharma Colleges and much more…
Social Media Presence:
6200 + Followers on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ehealthmagazine
6790 + Likes on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ehealthmagazine
1710 + Followers on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ehealthonline
Advertisement: Participate in the edition and showcase your products & services to your target
Editorial: Tell us about your divergent services and contribution towards better healthcare
system through an article or interview.
Last Date for Sending:
Artwork: 27th February 2018
Editorial: 25th February 2018
For Advertising Queries Contact:
Contact: Nilender Kumar
For Editorial Queries: Mukul Kumar Mishra