eHealth Magazine June Issue 2018
Cover Story: Leading Healthcare Brands in Maharashtra
2017 has seen a lot of trends emerging in the healthcare industry and the year 2018 is said to witness how technology will contribute in uplifting the healthcare sector.
Maharashtra has been in the forefront of healthcare development in the country. The State also has the largest private health sector in India whose reach is quite extensive. As the central government is coming up with encouraging plans to boost the industrial sector with a ‘Make in India’ initiative, Pune is becoming the hot hub for the health-tech companies.
Special Feature: Healthcare Start Ups Shaping the Future of India's Healthcare
Over the past few years healthcare ecosystem has been buzzing with healthcare startups helping in hospital management systems, doctor discovery, delivery of medicines, and home healthcare services. More and more healthcare startups and technology companies are coming forward to build technological solutions for the hospitals and institutions to provide better health care measures.
Who can participate?
- Healthcare Solution Providers
- Healthcare IT Companies
- Healthcare Start Ups
- Medical Equipments and technologies.
- Private Hospitals
- Pharmaceutical Universities/Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Solution Providers
- Latest trends in the Medical Device Industry
- Innovations in Medical Technology
- Competitive landscape – private players
- Start Up’s Innovations in Healthcare Industry
- IT intervention in tapping rural market
- Relevance of ‘Make in India’ and ‘Digital India’
- Innovations in cardiology and Radiology
- CEOs, CIOs, CTOs & CXOs of Private Hospitals
- Secretaries, Joint Secretaries from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and National Health Mission
- Health IT Providers and Solution Providers
- Medical Equipment and Device Manufacturers, Diagnostics Labs Consultants and pathology labs
- Pharmaceuticals Companies and Laboratories
- International Funding and development Agencies
- National and International Medical Associations
- Health Insurers, Research Organisations, and Financial Institutions
- Directors, Deans, HODs of Medical, Nursing and Pharma Colleges
and much more..
Our Digital Footprints:
- Online Unique Visitors per Month: 60,000+
- More than 2,51,000 Monthly Page Views
- Print Circulation (Monthly): 32,000 covering pan India
- Newsletter Subscription(Monthly): 250,000+
- More than 2 lakhs of Newsletter (weekly and monthly) subscribers.
- More than 15,000 Social Network Followers
- Interview Videos on eletsTv- 500+
- Readership: More than 2 Lakh (Print & Online) including Asian Countries, UAE, Germany & Arab Countries.
Social Media Presence:
5300+ Followers on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ehealthmagazine
7845+ Followers on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ehealthmagazine
2510+ Followers on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ehealthonline
How to Participate?
Advertisement: Showcase your products & services to reach target audience.
Editorial: Tell why your products & services strand out in the crowd and strengthen brand value.
Hurry up! Grab the opportunity to highlight your product/services/initiatives! Participate Now
Last Date for Sending:
Artwork: 28 th May 2018
Editorial: 26 th May 2018
For Advertising Queries Contact:
Contact: Nilender Kumar, +91-8860635837
Monika Pal, 8860651648
For Editorial Queries: Mukul Kumar Mishra