eHealth Magazine January Issue 2018
Personalities who are changing the face of Indian Healthcare Ecosystem
Considering the gamut of innovative methodologies, policies, practices and solutions being introduced and embraced in the Indian Health Care landscape, eHEALTH magazine intends to record the pulse of the industry. It will also be a reflection on what influenced the 2017 and is set to come into effect in 2018.
To recognise contributions made by the trailblazers of Indian Healthcare Movement, eHealth Magazine (ehealth.eletsonline.com) will feature the game changers who led major healthcare developments/transformations in the year 2017. eHealth Special Anniversary Edition, which will be out in January 2018, will be an exhaustive compilation of India’s best healthcare visionaries who are set to carry the sector on their battle-hardened shoulders to the next growth level.
This issue seeks to highlight various expansion plans — acquisitions, mergers — in the healthcare space, besides appointment of new chieftains to oversee that the expansions are seamless and win-win for all. We will also highlight path breaking inventions and interventions that will leave a lasting impact on the healthcare sector.
In short, this edition will be For the Leaders & By the Leaders!
Key Highlights of eHealth January Edition:
- Exclusive Interviews of Leading Hospitals’ CXOs
- Exclusive Interviews of Leading Corporate
- Exclusive write ups from Innovative companies
- Exclusive Interviews of Diagnostic Leaders, Equipment Manufacturers & Pharma companies
- Special Features on Pioneers in Healthcare Technology
- Distinguished Individuals bringing change to the Indian Healthcare Ecosystem
eHealth Readership Caters the Following:
- CEOs, CIOs, CTOs & CXOs of Private Hospitals.
- Secretaries, Joint Secretaries from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and NHM
- Health IT Providers and Solution Providers
- Medical Equipment and Device Manufacturers, Diagnostics Labs Consultants and pathology labs
- Pharmaceuticals Companies and Laboratories
- International Funding and development Agencies
- National and International Medical Associations
- Health Insurers, Research Organisations, and Financial Institutions
- Directors, Deans, HODs of Medical, Nursing and Pharma Colleges
- and much more…
How to Participate:
Advertisement: Participate in the edition and showcase your products & services to your target audience.
Editorial: Tell us about your divergent services and contribution towards better healthcare system through an article or interview.
eHealth Social Pages:
For Advertising Queries:
Contact: Nilender Kumar
For Editorial Queries: Vivek Ratnakar
Artwork: 5th January 2018
Editorial: 6th January 2018