eHealth Magazine December Issue 2017
eHEALTH Magazine (ehealth.eletsonline.com) is pleased to announce its Annual Healthcare Resource Guide for year 2017 in December.
This is an once in a year issue, which works as a directory of healthcare solution providers for the industry.
Why an Annual Resource Guide?
- Works as a directory for the healthcare industry
- Carry your basic but important details
- One year shelf life
- Compilation of all leading brands
- Wider reach among key decision makers
- Strong brand presence
- Maximum return on investment
Why to Participate:
- Quick reference guide for the entire healthcare fraternity
- Spotlight on companies with special products & innovative solutions
- Highlight your success stories
- Two page coverage
- Strong connect with the hospitals from all regions thus our reach will take you directly to your buyers
- Reach to every department of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Strong online as well as print marketing
Who can Participate?
- Healthcare Information Technology /Telemedicine Industry’s Players
- Medical Equipment Industry’s Players
- Diagnostics Players
- Hospitals and Infrastructure Industry’s Players
- Medical Devices Industry’s Players
- Pharmaceutical Industry’s Players
- Laboratory Equipment Manufacturers
- Medical Specialists
- Healthcare Start-Ups Players and many more...
- Digital Push in Healthcare with Statistics
- Key Health IT Products and the Transformation
- Competitive landscape – private players
- Current impact – future impact
- Medical Tourism
- Start Up’s Innovations in Healthcare Industry
- IT intervention in tapping rural market
- Relevance of ‘Make in India’ and ‘Digital India’
eHealth Readership Caters the Following:-
- CEOs, CIOs, CTOs & CXOs of Private Hospitals.
- Secretaries, Joint Secretaries from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and NHM
- Health IT Providers and Solution Providers
- Medical Equipment and Device Manufacturers, Diagnostics Labs Consultants and pathology labs
- Pharmaceuticals Companies and Laboratories
- International Funding and development Agencies
- National and International Medical Associations
- Tourism Departments of State Governments
- Health Insurers, Research Organisations, and Financial Institutions
- Directors, Deans, HODs of Medical, Nursing and Pharma Colleges
- and much more….
eHealth Social Pages:
For Advertising Queries:
For Editorial Queries: Vivek Ratnakar
Artwork: 29th November 2017
Editorial: 27th November 2017