PharmEasy, a patient-centric e-platform that connects consumers with the local pharmacies to easily fulfil their medication needs, has been selected in the list of top 100 Most Promising Brands in India 2016 following a comprehensive research amongst brands.
The list was compiled by World Consulting and Research Corporation (WCRC), a multidimensional company in consulting, research and knowledge. PharmEasy was recognised as one of the most promising brands due to its revolutionary business model that makes healthcare easily available, accessible and affordable for all.
PharmEasy â€“ Key Takeaways
- Enables easy availability of medicines to customers post submission and validation of a prescription.
- Allows digitisation of medical records that has led to improvement in the entire supply chain in the pharma space.
- Connects patients with local pharmacy stores to execute all their extensive medical requirements conveniently.
- Adheres to all the rules & regulations to ensure faster adoption of e-pharmacies.
- Tied-up with a number of diagnostic centres across Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata to provide diagnostic services in these cities.
- Offers medicines at a discount of 20% and a flat 40% discount on diagnostic tests.
- Ensures that all the medicines are delivered within 6 hours of prescription validation by a licensed pharmacist.
- A comprehensive research amongst brands that have displayed unprecedented growth, market acceptance, etc.
- The final phase was conducted by the ibrands 360 team and also a panel of jury members.
Parameters of Selection
- Brand recall
- Brand image
- Brand perception
- Brand visibility
- Brand penetration