Company News

Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories launches Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate capsules in the US market

Views: 2.9K
Dr Reddy’s launches Zegerid generic in US market

Dr Reddy’s launches Zegerid generic in US market

Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, an integrated pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives,  announced on July 18 that it has launched Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate capsules, 20 mg/1100 mg and 40 mg/1100 mg, a therapeutic equivalent generic version of Zegerid® (omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate) capsules in the United States (US) market, having been approved by the US Food & Drug Administration (USFDA).

Key Takeaways

• The Zegerid® brand and generic had US sales of approximately $306.7 million MAT for the most recent 12 months ending in May 2016 according to IMS Health.
  • Dr. Reddy’s Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate capsules 20 mg/1100 mg and 40 mg/1100 mg are available in bottle count size of 30.
  • Zegerid® is a registered trademark of Santarus, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

11 Comments

11 Comments

1. street art

April 17, 2018 at 9:28 pm

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!

2. technology articles

April 20, 2018 at 12:54 am

You are a very smart individual!

3. Real Estate

April 20, 2018 at 12:55 am

I am not certain the place you’re getting your info, however great topic. I must spend some time studying much more or working out more. Thanks for wonderful information I was searching for this information for my mission.

4. business magazine

April 20, 2018 at 12:56 am

Hello. Great job. I did not expect this. This is a impressive story. Thanks!

5. gorzow

April 22, 2018 at 12:05 am

I like this web blog so much, saved to my bookmarks. “Respect for the fragility and importance of an individual life is still the mark of an educated man.” by Norman Cousins.

6. online shopping

April 23, 2018 at 3:34 am

I do agree with all of the ideas you have introduced in your post. They’re really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for beginners. May just you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

7. soccer games

April 23, 2018 at 11:09 am

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

8. cooking

April 23, 2018 at 11:17 am

I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

9. pozycjonowanie gorzow

April 24, 2018 at 8:28 pm

Very interesting topic, appreciate it for posting.

10. international flights

April 27, 2018 at 5:06 am

Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

11. tech modern

April 27, 2018 at 5:08 am

I wish to express my respect for your kind-heartedness giving support to men and women that should have assistance with this important theme. Your real commitment to passing the solution all over had become incredibly insightful and have regularly enabled guys much like me to get to their targets. Your personal invaluable key points means a great deal a person like me and additionally to my office workers. Thanks a ton; from everyone of us.