Announcing its diversification in medical device marketplace, Curofy, India’s largest community of verified doctors that offers doctors a spam-free and secure environment to communicate with each other, recently announced its new web product called Curofy for Devices.
Medical devices is one of the most important segments of the Indian healthcare ecosystem, especially in the light of the recent pricing related progressive reforms announced by the Health Ministry that will encourage Indian manufacturers and strengthen the domestic medical device industry.
Curofy for Devices – Key Takeaways
- Will be launched at Medicall 2016, India’s premier B2B medical equipment show, hoping to make early inroads in the industry.
- Easy to comprehend
- Allows distributors & manufacturers to connect directly with the doctors and fulfill orders
- Enables the doctors to send queries via Curofy app, the distributors can then bid for the query
- Instills power in the doctors with regard to accepting or rejecting the bid as per their choice.
- On acceptance of a bid, the seller is charged a nominal amount for the successful lead, and the contact details of the user are forwarded to the seller.
- A boon for the doctors who are plying their trade in tier-II and tier-III cities.
Curofy – Key Takeaways
- Moving one step ahead to engage directly with the industry
- Aligned with the mission of making lives of the doctors easier and more efficient.