In the light of emergence of India as one of the fastest growing markets in diagnostics field and its own unique opportunities and challenges, Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, a US-based global leader providing solutions to laboratories of all sizes, announced a series of business strategies to increase its commercial focus on the Indian subcontinent and footprint in both small- and large-sized labs.
- Underlines the importance of Asia as a key market and driver of diagnostics core growth.
- Allows increased transparency & visibility into specific and localised product-level initiatives to drive growth within the region.
- Initiatives planned by the company are local manufacturing, centre of excellence development & bringing out more cost-effective products for other clinical streams.
- Launched compact cost-effective five parthematology analyser – DxH 500 for small to mid-size laboratories within metropolitan region, tier-II & tier-III cities.
- Invested significantly in Software Development Centre in Bengaluru to enhance both current & future products
- Committed to creating solutions specifically for the Indian customers looking forward to top class quality & very latest technology