Artemis Hospitals, Gurgaon launched its first-ever dedicated Neuroscience Helpline No. 9716877771 for emergencies and state-of-the-art integrated neuroscience technology to help patients and their families.
Overall, neurosurgery despite being a critical branch of medicine has remained one of the most underserved areas in the Indian healthcare ecosystem. The helpline underlines the importance of neurosurgery and the need to ensure timely interventions to save lives in most of the trauma and accident cases, such as head injury, brain hemorrhage and brain tumours.
With statistics suggesting that one in six people will suffer a stroke in their lifetime and immediate attention within 6 hours is the key to treatment, such a helpline number will not only save lives but also enable people in understanding the less-understood symptoms.
Neuroscience Helpline No. – Key Takeaways
- Aims to provide emergency services to patients.
- A single point of contact for patients, attendants and anyone who needs advice, help and assistance while in crisis.
- Will offer a range of supportive interventions, accessing services, crisis reviews and liaison with care teams.
- Will also offer information & education regarding the symptoms, diagnosis & treatment options for stroke and brain haemorrhages apart from emergency services.
- Aims to treat the cases through its conceptualised Integrated Practice Unit.
- Follows a holistic and horizontal approach of treatment
- Ensures treatment without side-effects with the right confluence of best-in-class facilities & treatment.
- Offers comprehensive treatment through an expert team